Uncharted Territory
2213 posts

Re: MHF2 on PSP GO... I don't think so

Jun 5, 2009

Zuyx wrote:

Hengw05 wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

I have a feeling something is going to go wrong with the go, or not enough people are going to buy it, and they are going to release an updated version of the go by winter 2010.

If they wanted to go digital, they should've made all games available via psn, and make it so those who have the umd can input the serial code or whatever on the case and download it for free.

That would be an unintelligent move on their part.Anyone could easily go to...uumm,I don't know...Gamestop,copy the serial #,and get a free game with ease

You're post is unintelligent.
Gamestop doesn't have their games out.
They have cases, when you go to buy them, they give you the UMD and what not. Also all the new and popular games are locked up in a case behind the counter, you can't
get the empty case to bring up to buy. You ask them.

Well,for one saying "you are post is unintelligen" is unintelligent.Second,you could easily get the number from the used games at Gamestop

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Jun 5, 2009

Hengw05 wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

Hengw05 wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

I have a feeling something is going to go wrong with the go, or not enough people are going to buy it, and they are going to release an updated version of the go by winter 2010.

If they wanted to go digital, they should've made all games available via psn, and make it so those who have the umd can input the serial code or whatever on the case and download it for free.

That would be an unintelligent move on their part.Anyone could easily go to...uumm,I don't know...Gamestop,copy the serial #,and get a free game with ease

They have cases, when you go to buy them, they give you the UMD and what not. Also all the new and popular games are locked up in a case behind the counter, you can't

Well,for one saying "you are post is unintelligen" is unintelligent.Second,you could easily get the number from the used games at Gamestop

Plus the evils of Man also can be & has been found--seen in the hearts & minds of even Gamestop employees too...

However, some sort of mail in option might work better. I'm not betting on it though.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 6, 2009

WolfOnYourAss wrote:

Hengw05 wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

Hengw05 wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

Plus the evils of Man also can be & has been found--seen in the hearts & minds of even Gamestop employees too...

However, some sort of mail in option might work better. I'm not betting on it though.

proof of insurance?

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

They call me Wanderer
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1953 posts

Jun 6, 2009
heh,good thing my psp 1000 still didnt break down. it will be VERY HARD to control the camera for the psp stop
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
966 posts

Jun 6, 2009

Teeman92 wrote:
heh,good thing my psp 1000 still didnt break down. it will be VERY HARD to control the camera for the psp stop
LOL @ PSP stop. Yeah my PSP1000 is still going too, I got a friend who went through 3 psps in like 2 months, so he just gave me his games and gave up on it, but I got mine like a month after it came out and its still going strong. 

"Until proven otherwise, the enemy of my enemy is still my goddamn enemy."
- Doc Tanner
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Jun 7, 2009

hutsofstraw wrote:

Teeman92 wrote:
LOL @ PSP stop. Yeah my PSP1000 is still going too, I got a friend who went through 3 psps in like 2 months, so he just gave me his games and gave up on it, but I got mine like a month after it came out and its still going strong. 

lol, i got my psp 3 years ago...working well so far..xD

PS- PSP Stop!.... xDD good one

--------------------
Fenrir - Silver Lion
HR 9

Chihiro
HR 1
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jun 8, 2009

Hengw05 wrote:

Reigar_ wrote:

cd-keys work with PC games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jun 8, 2009

Teeman92 wrote:

the psp-1000 is still the best made system.

i have one buddy who i have seen throw his 1000 twice (and ive heard hes thrown it many more... MH is a frustrating game!) and the thing still works.

and i have had 3 differnt 2000's break on me, and i baby my systems.  i have only ever dropped a PSP once, about 3 feet onto carpet and it seemed fine.

yes, the psp-1000 is by far the sturdiest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 8, 2009
The PSP GO looks to small to use a claw grip to play... index finger on the camera direction which starts to hurt a ton but it works
Well, my old account password got lost somewhere (changed with update or something) if anyone can help get it back i would be happy
heres my old account
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/profile?user.id=1639182
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1509 posts

Jun 19, 2009
I can't think of any possible solution, people will find a way to cheat Sony out of income, I have a 2000 and a 3000 I will not buy a go If I can't play my library on any machine I own, at any time. I do not mean adhoc of the same game simultaneously. I should be able to play any game at anytime the right way, on any machine.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (264 Views)
0 Likes