Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

VengefulTorture wrote:

 


shakan09 wrote:
only hr6?????? really?

as was freedom/portable 2. and then unite/2G came out... it's Capcom Japan - they know how to milk things. Besides, you act like that's not a lot! You've still got all the village quests, training, the drink quests not to mention that's over 500 weapons and armor pieces each! that's a lot to make!

 


its alot, but never enough. i like the idea that i can continue to go higher in rank.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

 


GeistXIII wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

 


shakan09 wrote:
only hr6?????? really?

as was freedom/portable 2. and then unite/2G came out... it's Capcom Japan - they know how to milk things. Besides, you act like that's not a lot! You've still got all the village quests, training, the drink quests not to mention that's over 500 weapons and armor pieces each! that's a lot to make!

 


its alot, but never enough. i like the idea that i can continue to go higher in rank.


You can almost always get better and better weapons and continue to hone your skill. Who needs something as basic as a title?

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

Elite_Pyro wrote:

 You can almost always get better and better weapons and continue to hone your skill. Who needs something as basic as a title?


karate students.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
3215 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

 


GeistXIII wrote:

Elite_Pyro wrote:

 You can almost always get better and better weapons and continue to hone your skill. Who needs something as basic as a title?


karate students.


 

HAHA  good one!

 

 

 

as for "talking about a patch..."

 

its his sandbox and he feels hes covering his ass, basically.  fair enough.  personally, i think its a bit laughable. a patch has such a minor affect on piracy.  and the whole "capcom's lawyers will swarm us" is also a joke.  capcom in the usa is a tiny company.  they do not have the time or resources to sue a patch maker.  and for capcom japan to get into an int. litigation.  yea, sure.  the same fans that are promoting their IP more than they are.  the WORST that would happen would be a "harsh" letter.

 

im no lawyer, but thats my opinion from similar experiences.

 

again, his site.  covering his ass.  fair enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

 


SapienChavez wrote:

 


GeistXIII wrote:

Elite_Pyro wrote:

 You can almost always get better and better weapons and continue to hone your skill. Who needs something as basic as a title?


karate students.


 

HAHA  good one!

 

 

 

as for "talking about a patch..."

 

its his sandbox and he feels hes covering his ass, basically.  fair enough.  personally, i think its a bit laughable. a patch has such a minor affect on piracy.  and the whole "capcom's lawyers will swarm us" is also a joke.  capcom in the usa is a tiny company.  they do not have the time or resources to sue a patch maker.  and for capcom japan to get into an int. litigation.  yea, sure.  the same fans that are promoting their IP more than they are.  the WORST that would happen would be a "harsh" letter.

 

im no lawyer, but thats my opinion from similar experiences.

 

again, his site.  covering his ass.  fair enough!


yeah i suppose i can understand that... guess i'm just a little more radical, i'd embrace any hard work people are willing to put into a game.

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
3215 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

me too!

 

if i find anything, ill PM ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 15, 2010

 


SapienChavez wrote:

me too!

 

if i find anything, ill PM ya!


same here, thanks dude

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 16, 2010

 


VengefulTorture wrote:

 


SapienChavez wrote:

me too!

 

if i find anything, ill PM ya!


same here, thanks dude

 


Yeah...same....here?

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/06/2007
Offline
1010 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 16, 2010

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:

 


VengefulTorture wrote:

 


SapienChavez wrote:

me too!

 

if i find anything, ill PM ya!


same here, thanks dude

 


Yeah...same....here?

 


Sure... why not? Me too!

 



Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Confusion starts now...

Dec 16, 2010

 


ZackFair95 wrote:

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:

 


VengefulTorture wrote:

 


SapienChavez wrote:

me too!

 

if i find anything, ill PM ya!


same here, thanks dude

 


Yeah...same....here?

 


Sure... why not? Me too!

 


yes.. we now have a small psu army!!! ... 

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 60 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes