Reply
Feb 01 2009
By: spok22 Uncharted Territory 1930 posts
Offline

New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

35 replies 3 views Edited Feb 1, 2009

Please post all the new and confirmed or rumored features of monster hunter unite so that we can let people know what new features the mhfu will have. So far I know this.

 

 -New monsters including: Brown Blagonga, Green Congalala,Daiymo Uzaza,Hypnoc, Volganus, Ucamulbas, Narugakruga, Yamatsukami, Red Ceanataur, Queen Vespoid, New Rajang...

-New Purple Sharpness(Higher than White)

-Option to send bought items directly to item box

-Option to combine items while in item box

-Ninety Nine of Each Item in Item Box

-Different Style of Hud

-Online Play Through the PS3

 

 Please add on if i am missing anything.. 

Welcome to Sacramento Carl Landry
Message 1 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/20/2006
Offline
464 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 1, 2009
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/12/2007
Offline
1381 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 1, 2009

RavitehNinja22 wrote:
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD

It makes HR4-6 look like VC

Playing Dissidia

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Zuyx - Sword and Shield HR: 9
Faith - Heavy Bowgun HR: 9
xLink Tag: Zuyx
Message 3 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/29/2008
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 1, 2009

Zuyx wrote:

RavitehNinja22 wrote:
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD

It makes HR4-6 look like VC


OH man G ranked Teo when you first fight him is a MOTHER**bleep**ER.  He gets easier as you go but man he hits HARD.

>
Message 4 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/12/2007
Offline
1381 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 1, 2009

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

RavitehNinja22 wrote:
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD

It makes HR4-6 look like VC


OH man G ranked Teo when you first fight him is a MOTHER**bleep**ER.  He gets easier as you go but man he hits HARD.


I can vouche for that
When me you and mod tried it
We failed in like 4 minutes, due to rage mode flamethrower that was undodgable, due to small space.

Playing Dissidia

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Zuyx - Sword and Shield HR: 9
Faith - Heavy Bowgun HR: 9
xLink Tag: Zuyx
Message 5 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/17/2001
Offline
1617 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 1, 2009

Thank you very much for all this info!

 

w00t! If only there was a confirmed release date!

Message 6 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/29/2008
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 2, 2009

Zuyx wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

RavitehNinja22 wrote:
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD

It makes HR4-6 look like VC


OH man G ranked Teo when you first fight him is a MOTHER**bleep**ER.  He gets easier as you go but man he hits HARD.


I can vouche for that
When me you and mod tried it
We failed in like 4 minutes, due to rage mode flamethrower that was undodgable, due to small space.


Yeah that run didn't do us much justice.  I definetly have had some better runs on him!  You should have been there when we did his Custom quest dude.  Teo and Luna at the same time in Town.  We whooped  their asses!!!   That is probably the best quest I have  thought of

>
Message 7 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/12/2007
Offline
1381 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 2, 2009

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Zuyx wrote:

RavitehNinja22 wrote:
HR7-HR9
from what i've heard it is SUPA HARD

It makes HR4-6 look like VC


OH man G ranked Teo when you first fight him is a MOTHER**bleep**ER.  He gets easier as you go but man he hits HARD.


I can vouche for that
When me you and mod tried it
We failed in like 4 minutes, due to rage mode flamethrower that was undodgable, due to small space.


Yeah that run didn't do us much justice.  I definetly have had some better runs on him!  You should have been there when we did his Custom quest dude.  Teo and Luna at the same time in Town.  We whooped  their asses!!!   That is probably the best quest I have  thought of


I was there....
Maybe you weren't there when i did it.
We did it a couple of times, then just luna in town

Playing Dissidia

Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Zuyx - Sword and Shield HR: 9
Faith - Heavy Bowgun HR: 9
xLink Tag: Zuyx
Message 8 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/31/2007
Offline
1930 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 2, 2009

Anuxinamoon wrote:

Guild card

 

New journal page that has a diary if what quest you completed with who and who died. Also if you claimed rare items such as jewels and plates. It also mentions records broken, milestone monster kills and weapon milestones and weapon creations.

New Weapon usage page, where it has a graph showing how many quests you have used that weapon on

new page of awards with G class training school badge

Added forgotten forest treasure hunting area

 

New areas, Kokoto jungle, desert swamp and volcano from MH and MHF return

New night in the forest and hills

New Old forest map

 

New hard to get items: Divine plates from all G class monsters, new eldr dragon jewel to farm for off any eldr dragon

 

New moves on all monsters according to class. 

 

New High rank quests available off line via Village feline elder.

New Marathon missions with multiple different monsters that appear only after you killed the monster before them. Also only can carve mega potions but greater chance of rewards.

 

New feline skills. 

New feline comrade cats. On any off line quest (village or off line guild hall) one cat will be able to join you on your adventures. Cats have varying combat AI from guerrilla, bomb lover, weapon lover, coward. Also these cats level up and gain skill points which you can spend on combat skills like, lay traps or add dragon element on their weapons.

 

New Amour skills. Eg Survival, Concentration, Fast charge

 

New higher rarity weapons and armour. More collecting to do!

 

Thats all I can remember for now.


That sounds sweet..When you were talking about divine plates can they be used to make special armor or something and also what is the desert swamp exactly? Is it like a cross between the desert and the swamp. Also can you explain what the different classes off felyne companions can do? and you said something about adding on dragon antribute to their weapons is this the only attribute you can add on? O yeah and thanks for the kudos..:smileyvery-happy)

Message Edited by spok22 on 02-01-2009 06:57 PM
Message Edited by spok22 on 02-01-2009 06:57 PM
Welcome to Sacramento Carl Landry
Message 9 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/29/2008
Offline
3841 posts
 

Re: New and Confirmed/Rumored Features of Monster Hunter Unite..

Feb 2, 2009

spok22 wrote:

Anuxinamoon wrote:

Guild card

 

New journal page that has a diary if what quest you completed with who and who died. Also if you claimed rare items such as jewels and plates. It also mentions records broken, milestone monster kills and weapon milestones and weapon creations.

New Weapon usage page, where it has a graph showing how many quests you have used that weapon on

new page of awards with G class training school badge

Added forgotten forest treasure hunting area

 

New areas, Kokoto jungle, desert swamp and volcano from MH and MHF return

New night in the forest and hills

New Old forest map

 

New hard to get items: Divine plates from all G class monsters, new eldr dragon jewel to farm for off any eldr dragon

 

New moves on all monsters according to class. 

 

New High rank quests available off line via Village feline elder.

New Marathon missions with multiple different monsters that appear only after you killed the monster before them. Also only can carve mega potions but greater chance of rewards.

 

New feline skills. 

New feline comrade cats. On any off line quest (village or off line guild hall) one cat will be able to join you on your adventures. Cats have varying combat AI from guerrilla, bomb lover, weapon lover, coward. Also these cats level up and gain skill points which you can spend on combat skills like, lay traps or add dragon element on their weapons.

 

New Amour skills. Eg Survival, Concentration, Fast charge

 

New higher rarity weapons and armour. More collecting to do!

 

Thats all I can remember for now.


That sounds sweet..When you were talking about divine plates can they be used to make special armor or something and also what is the desert swamp exactly? Is it like a cross between the desert and the swamp. Also can you explain what the different classes off felyne companions can do? and you said something about adding on dragon antribute to their weapons is this the only attribute you can add on? O yeah and thanks for the kudos..:smileyvery-happy)

Message Edited by spok22 on 02-01-2009 06:57 PM
Message Edited by spok22 on 02-01-2009 06:57 PM

Divine plates are used to upgrade your Rare 8 weapons to Rare 9/10 weapons and X and Z armors.  There is no "desert swamp", I think he just forgot a comma lol.  I don't really feel like explaining the different classes or felynes but what he means by adding a dragon attribute is that you can give your felynes skills.  You can give them healing flutes, antidote flutes, give them a paralyze attribut, dragon attribute, fire, thunder, etc.  You get points by taking them on quests and with those points you can buy these skills for your felynes.  You can only have 3 skills per felyne though.

 

Ok I changed my mind, here is a couple felyne classes:

 

Impact weapons (Hammers)

Slashing weapons ( Hear they can have an LS but I haven't seen it)

Bombs (very GODDAMN annoying)

 

 

They can be:

Courageous (fighting battles with you)

Timid (will likely stay back)

Etc

 

I don't remember them all off the top of my head and I don't feel like turning my PSP on to check haha.  I hope this helped you out a little bit.

>
Message 10 of 36 (3 Views)
Reply
0 Likes