Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 12, 2010

i murder rathian more then anything. i'm trying to put here on the endangered list

Message 31 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7534 posts

Dec 17, 2010

P3 didn't ruin Los, Tri did. He's been ruined for a long time now

Everyone in Tri hates Los. He's become the new Kusha, at least when he's in the air. And no one likes a Kusha in the air

Message 32 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Dec 17, 2010

DEMOLITION_D wrote:

P3 didn't ruin Los, Tri did. He's been ruined for a long time now

Everyone in Tri hates Los. He's become the new Kusha, at least when he's in the air. And no one likes a Kusha in the air

yeah i figured.. man i hear ya completely - kusha's such a pain when she starts flying. *sigh 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 33 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Dec 17, 2010

i have no problem with new los.  yall are suckas!

hes not too hard to get out of the air.  the tail nub is always reachable.  even with a SnS... although seriously annoying with that wep.  mostly an issue for small-crown versions, as large-crowns are easy to hit from teh ground.

hammer just uppercut or superpound from his 4-8 o'clock positions.  if you attack from the side or in front, he'll do the swoop thing and fly across the screen and knock you down.  really the only thing he hits me with.

and all this opinion is from Tri, as i have not faced him in P3 yet.

he was a snoozefest before.

on a related note, Rathians anytime-backflip also took some getting used to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Message 34 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2631 posts

Dec 18, 2010

SapienChavez wrote:

i have no problem with new los.  yall are suckas!

hes not too hard to get out of the air.  the tail nub is always reachable.  even with a SnS... although seriously annoying with that wep.  mostly an issue for small-crown versions, as large-crowns are easy to hit from teh ground.

hammer just uppercut or superpound from his 4-8 o'clock positions.  if you attack from the side or in front, he'll do the swoop thing and fly across the screen and knock you down.  really the only thing he hits me with.

and all this opinion is from Tri, as i have not faced him in P3 yet.

he was a snoozefest before.

on a related note, Rathians anytime-backflip also took some getting used to.

I like my old los I mean this guy is definitely more vicious and such but he can be really cheap and THAT pisses me off. I've gotten used to his attacks even though i dont face him much (out of choice) but when he screams, turns towards me and shoots a fire ball, flies back then does a swoop at me as i'm getting up. I don't stand for that. Mark my words. Rathalos will be eternally humiliated on my youtube one day.

yeah rathian isn't as bad as when i first fought her now. Not as bad as los as far as flying but the backflips can be a pain..

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 35 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Dec 18, 2010

in Tri, Barrioth was the worst!

if you werent the "host" of the zone, he teleports.  he even seems to teleport when you ARE the first one into a zone.  freakin jerkface!

last night Rathian knocked me out once... after pounding her face i tried to roll into an invisible wall and she backflipped and instantly pinned me.  that was a quick death.  i forgot poop-bombs, doubt i woulda had time to use them and then cure the poison, so whateva.

Message 36 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1470 posts

Dec 20, 2010
i was to lazy to look into this but is the sivler and/or azur rathalos still in this one
Message 37 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Dec 20, 2010

ironman12364 wrote:
i was to lazy to look into this but is the sivler and/or azur rathalos still in this one

yes,

the new silver sol armor is awesome!

Message 38 of 38 (17 Views)
0 Likes