Reply
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 6, 2010

Yeah i hear ya both, but rathalos used to be my relaxed hunt monster.. i guess i just need to find a new one

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 8, 2010

VengefulTorture wrote:

Yeah i hear ya both, but rathalos used to be my relaxed hunt monster.. i guess i just need to find a new one


i hear you on that, i'll have to find something to replace gravios, hes always been my "relaxed" hunt.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 8, 2010
I use to slaughter Kelbidromes to relax. Ya'know the usual....
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 8, 2010

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:
I use to slaughter Kelbidromes to relax. Ya'know the usual....

you're a beast.

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 8, 2010

 


VengefulTorture wrote:

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:
I use to slaughter Kelbidromes to relax. Ya'know the usual....

you're a beast.

 


I slaughter them...but I hear you EAT them ?

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2625 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 8, 2010

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:

 


VengefulTorture wrote:

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:
I use to slaughter Kelbidromes to relax. Ya'know the usual....

you're a beast.

 


I slaughter them...but I hear you EAT them ?

 


even the bones.

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/30/2005
Offline
7744 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 10, 2010

For some reason, I've always found Kushala really easy despite what others say.



"Can you see your end? Then death be yours!" ~ Brahms
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/14/2004
Offline
1778 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 10, 2010

I go basarios tipping when Im high

 

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/13/2010
Offline
120 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 10, 2010
thats awesome
Photobucket

psp 1001 6.39 PRO-B nightly (+.·:·) macfag
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: Rathalos is no more

Dec 10, 2010

Myth384 wrote:

For some reason, I've always found Kushala really easy despite what others say.


the ONLY monster i EVER hunt with SnS cause shes so easy lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 38 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes