Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Nov 26, 2010

Tianren wrote:

Happy Turkey Day hunters! Let's go find us a big Kut Ku for this years feast eh?


man its been a while since i've gone and killed me one of them there kutkus. how big kutku you think we odda killa there clem?

Message 271 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/08/2006
Offline
4895 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Nov 26, 2010

 


Tianren wrote:

Happy Turkey Day hunters! Let's go find us a big Kut Ku for this years feast eh?


 

*Walks in*

 

0_o

 

*Walks out*

Message 272 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
3215 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Nov 30, 2010

everytime i read the title of this thread, i have dirty thoughts.

 

i guess the term "helmet" has been forever corrupted for me.

 

not something i want to get behind or that i want behind me.

 

just sayin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Message 273 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2631 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Nov 30, 2010

 


SapienChavez wrote:

everytime i read the title of this thread, i have dirty thoughts.

 

i guess the term "helmet" has been forever corrupted for me.

 

not something i want to get behind or that i want behind me.

 

just sayin.


How is helmet corrupted for you? Nevermind.. i'd like to keep the idea of this thread clean in my mind lol. *sigh i worry about you at times Sapien...

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 274 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Dec 2, 2010
Venge just saying, that is a shmexy new name color.
Photobucket
Message 275 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2631 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Dec 2, 2010

 


Elite_Pyro wrote:
Venge just saying, that is a shmexy new name color.

haha thanks bro! just got it today

 

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 276 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/10/2005
Offline
7534 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Dec 2, 2010

Indrux_12 wrote:

 


Tianren wrote:

Happy Turkey Day hunters! Let's go find us a big Kut Ku for this years feast eh?


 

*Walks in*

 

0_o

 

*Walks out*


I am STILL loling every time I see this. Kudos to you

Message 277 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/08/2006
Offline
4895 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Dec 5, 2010

 


DEMOLITION_D wrote:

Indrux_12 wrote:

 


Tianren wrote:

Happy Turkey Day hunters! Let's go find us a big Kut Ku for this years feast eh?


 

*Walks in*

 

0_o

 

*Walks out*


I am STILL loling every time I see this. Kudos to you


haha, glad someone understood it.

 

Message 278 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/09/2009
Offline
327 posts
 

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Dec 25, 2010

well i thought i would guide this thread back on topic... if any one has ever wondered, here is my grim visage, im out pulling sheep out of hedges. only marginally safer than hunting tigrex in snowy mountains...DSC_4722.jpg

Message 279 of 279 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes