Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Re: The Hunters Behind the Helmet

Mar 31, 2010

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ha Dagger i just noticed your arm in that picture! Again, nice tat! I just wonder if you consider your arm a collector's item now

lol must have been awkward to take a picture, and i also just noticed your 2nd psp camouflaged within the 3 psp boxes 

Photobucket
Message 51 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Roushy_the_God wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

Ha Dagger i just noticed your arm in that picture! Again, nice tat! I just wonder if you consider your arm a collector's item now

lol must have been awkward to take a picture, and i also just noticed your 2nd psp camouflaged within the 3 psp boxes 

HAHAHA! Thanks! I have 5 tattoos, a Mog, a Chocobo, Laharal from Disgaea, my Monster Hunter tattoo and X5-452's barcode on the back of my neck! w00t! I do consider my arm a collectors item. Hmmm, if I am ever short on cash maybe I will sell it on e-bay...

That pic was very awkward to take, it took about 87589475 tries! I have 2 PSP's my super awesome gold MHP2ndG one and a fatty black one, the black one I thought was broken so I gave it my boyfriend, he smacked it and it magically fixed itself...

Message 52 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Dagger_32 wrote:

Roushy_the_God wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

HAHAHA! Thanks! I have 5 tattoos, a Mog, a Chocobo, Laharal from Disgaea, my Monster Hunter tattoo and X5-452's barcode on the back of my neck! w00t! I do consider my arm a collectors item. Hmmm, if I am ever short on cash maybe I will sell it on e-bay...

That pic was very awkward to take, it took about 87589475 tries! I have 2 PSP's my super awesome gold MHP2ndG one and a fatty black one, the black one I thought was broken so I gave it my boyfriend, he smacked it and it magically fixed itself...

i thought that the mhp2g psps are bronze?

Photobucket
Message 53 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Mar 31, 2010
Message 54 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Mar 31, 2010

well that site doesnt say anything describing the colour, other than a Monster hunter designed psp, but i have one of these and i always thought it was bronze, seeing as how Sony released a stand alone "matt bronze" psp which looked similar, i think it was the Monster hunter portable 2 psp that had a champagne gold psp 

Photobucket
Message 55 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Roushy_the_God wrote:

well that site doesnt say anything describing the colour, other than a Monster hunter designed psp, but i have one of these and i always thought it was bronze, seeing as how Sony released a stand alone "matt bronze" psp which looked similar, i think it was the Monster hunter portable 2 psp that had a champagne gold psp 

After a google search it seems to be described as both gold and bronze though I will admit it looks more like the bronze one! Heck, it could be neon green and I would careless cause it is full of MH awesomeness!

Message 56 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Dagger_32 wrote:

Roushy_the_God wrote:

After a google search it seems to be described as both gold and bronze though I will admit it looks more like the bronze one! Heck, it could be neon green and I would careless cause it is full of MH awesomeness!

it sure is, cant wait to see whats in store for mhp3

Photobucket
Message 57 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Mar 31, 2010
Ditto! I wish we got an awesome MH Wii here for MH3. Now THAT would have sold well since, most of the people I know getting MH3 also have to buy a Wii.
Message 58 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Dagger_32 wrote:
Ditto! I wish we got an awesome MH Wii here for MH3. Now THAT would have sold well since, most of the people I know getting MH3 also have to buy a Wii.

well JP did get a limited edition MH3 wii bundle, it was just simply black which was a new color for the wii and 'exclusive to JP' , when i got it i was like over the moon....2 months later they release a black wii in europe (where i currently reside) and it took the piss >_<.... nice huge box though with ragiakurusu on the front 

thank god FFXIII didnt release white/pink ps3s worldwide, my friend in JP pulled an arm and a leg for me to ship me one 

Photobucket
Message 59 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4895 posts

Apr 1, 2010

Well, here's what I could come up with :

^^ displays my shortness

^^ displays muh face

I hate resizing pictures, they always look worse when you have to upload them somewhere.

Message 60 of 279 (7 Views)
0 Likes