Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 19 2011
By: Elite_Pyro Treasure Hunter 7917 posts
Offline

You can do that now?!

9 replies 34 views Edited Jan 19, 2011

Whoa, did not know that when you save armor sets it now saves gems too! I am way behind...

Alright looks like there is a session error so I can't post pictures. I'll just link you guys to them. Oh well here you go...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/aznbrotha/Monster%20Hunter%20Online/snap006-7.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u141/aznbrotha/Monster%20Hunter%20Online/snap005-8.jpg

Photobucket
Message 1 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/08/2006
Offline
4895 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 19, 2011

I noticed that it saved my Decorations, but I only have about 5 of the same one so I never noticed. That's pretty cool though, I'll have to remember this when I start making more.

Message 2 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
3215 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 19, 2011

you also do not have to pay 10z for each decoration you move around.

and you can rename them too.

45 custom sets.  really nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Message 3 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
2631 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 20, 2011

yeah it's pretty much the best thing since using pigskin as protection during fornication

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Message 4 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2006
Offline
7917 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 20, 2011

VengefulTorture wrote:

yeah it's pretty much the best thing since using pigskin as protection during fornication

Pretty sure they used pig intestines, either way. Not cool.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/14/2004
Offline
1778 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 20, 2011

Elite_Pyro wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

yeah it's pretty much the best thing since using pigskin as protection during fornication

Pretty sure they used pig intestines, either way. Not cool.

i dunno pig parts on the peener sure seems  A LOT cooler than the HIV or the HERP lol........

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 6 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
1032 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 20, 2011

The_Evil_Nick wrote:

Elite_Pyro wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

yeah it's pretty much the best thing since using pigskin as protection during fornication

Pretty sure they used pig intestines, either way. Not cool.

i dunno pig parts on the peener sure seems  A LOT cooler than the HIV or the HERP lol........

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

actually it wasnt pig anything. it was sheep skin/bladder/etc. henry the 8th was responsible for it. we have him to thank for our mordern profalactics

Message 7 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/08/2006
Offline
4895 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 20, 2011

GeistXIII wrote:

The_Evil_Nick wrote:

Elite_Pyro wrote:

VengefulTorture wrote:

yeah it's pretty much the best thing since using pigskin as protection during fornication

Pretty sure they used pig intestines, either way. Not cool.

i dunno pig parts on the peener sure seems  A LOT cooler than the HIV or the HERP lol........

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

actually it wasnt pig anything. it was sheep skin/bladder/etc. henry the 8th was responsible for it. we have him to thank for our mordern profalactics

I could have sworn it was Cat stomach....

Message 8 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
3215 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 21, 2011

sheep

or

polyurethane

for you allergic types.

what are we talking about?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Message 9 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/14/2004
Offline
1778 posts
 

Re: You can do that now?!

Jan 24, 2011

GeistXIII wrote:..

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

actually it wasnt pig anything. it was sheep skin/bladder/etc. henry the 8th was responsible for it. we have him to thank for our mordern profalactics

Wow invented pee pee protection, changed catholosism to his liking, f'd any chick he saw AND had any wife he disliked beheaded..... is there anything this guy wasnt great for, my personal hero i say!

"His name was Robert Pulsan"

READ MA BLOG YO "http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/"

If i ask questions that means i already googled it and got no where.

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is slaying a ratholos over and over again and expecting different rewards".

Message 10 of 10 (34 Views)
Reply
0 Likes