Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Re: Your Monster Hunter Collection!

Jul 18, 2009

well here I got the 2 monster hunter encyclopedias that contain concept art which I presume most of you have all seen my videos on youtube by now (still working on prt2). Next to them are a few items that several others and I had received for participating in a contest from the capcom bbs there was a folder type thing with kushala and that rathian bow-er in the front, then a cool mini guide about the monster hunter TCG which came with a card that had tigrex and trenya on it, and of course the poogie. Then there is the MH strategy guide along with MH for the ps2, MHF,MHF2 and MHFU.

Message 31 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4008 posts

Jul 18, 2009
i never got a poogie and i preordered mhf2 lucky
SFDM. )2eape)2, BLOODY_HAWK,[]_[]ELITE_HAWK,xXBusterWolfXx

Get your Portable ID!
Message 32 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jul 18, 2009

bloody_hawk wrote:
i never got a poogie and i preordered mhf2 lucky

email a sad request to CAPCOM, last i heard they still had bags of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Message 33 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 18, 2009

Dagger_32 wrote:

J_a_n_e wrote:

Nice post Dag, should I post my other tattoo here? I am too lazy to get all of my MH swag together and take nice pics of it and post it. But ian would be easy enough to just put in your post...

You should post it!

ok..But that means JR has to post his too. Maybe we will get all of our MH swag together and post it all....do I have to put it all on photobucket?

Message 34 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1617 posts

Jul 19, 2009

J_a_n_e wrote:

Dagger_32 wrote:

J_a_n_e wrote:

Nice post Dag, should I post my other tattoo here? I am too lazy to get all of my MH swag together and take nice pics of it and post it. But ian would be easy enough to just put in your post...

You should post it!

ok..But that means JR has to post his too. Maybe we will get all of our MH swag together and post it all....do I have to put it all on photobucket?

Yeah, photobucket or some other image hosting website. Just give me a call if you have any trouble!
Message 35 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Jul 19, 2009

I have a small collection myself since I don't buy MH games anymore. Capcom has betrayed us and I refuse to buy MH games on the PSP. I want a full console game. And not with the hand flinging Wii.

Monster Hunter Games

Message 36 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
25303 posts

Jul 19, 2009

Dagger_32 wrote:

Here is my collection so far:

MH Collection of awesome!

This is what came with the MHP2ndG Bundle:

W00t! MH PSP!

Yes it is real, LOL: 

MH Tattoo!

In fact, my hunter buddies and I all got them! In this pic, Dagger_32, JR72, and J_A_N_E! (Yep we all post on the boards from time to time, though we met in the GAP!) 

Group of Hunters!

So now that I have shown you mine, you show me yours, LOL!

besides the lame tats, awesome pics and collection. you must really know how to hack them monsters. i keep getting knocked unconsious (sp) lol
I'm here to help. If you have a question feel free to pm me. Idling on IRC is for noobs. :smileytongue:

Get your Portable ID!
Message 37 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 20, 2009

MIA_Philly wrote:

besides the lame tats, awesome pics and collection. you must really know how to hack them monsters. i keep getting knocked unconsious (sp) lol

Wow! If you think our little Fatalis tattoos (the fake word 'tat' is LAME) are bad you will be totally disappointed in my nice big Rathian tattoo. Oh darn, I think I am hurt...

Message Edited by J_a_n_e on 07-20-2009 10:56 AM
Message 38 of 104 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Jul 21, 2009

J_a_n_e wrote:

MIA_Philly wrote:

Wow! If you think our little Fatalis tattoos (the fake word 'tat' is LAME) are bad you will be totally disappointed in my nice big Rathian tattoo. Oh darn, I think I am hurt...

you have a rathian tat??? that sick

Message 39 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 21, 2009

Milkydeath5 wrote:

J_a_n_e wrote:

you have a rathian tat??? that sick

Yes I have a Rathian TATTOO...and my husband has a Rathalos I will post pics of our collection soon.
Message 40 of 104 (185 Views)
0 Likes