Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Re: Your Monster Hunter Collection!

Aug 26, 2009

Roushy_the_God wrote:

Jackal-5 wrote:

SgtPrinny117 wrote:

I only have MHFU. But I wanna get the other psp games and maybe the ps2 game.

And I want that wii.

Don't buy a Wii for MH3. Wait until he game is actually IN the stores first. Not just announced. A lot of people bought PS3s because the game was announced for it. Look at how that turned out. For now, MH3 is out in Japan. And according to another topic around here MHFU didn't sell that well in the US at least. So Capcom could easily use that as an excuse not to bother with MH3 outside of Japan. Don't think it's beyond them.

As for the PS2 game, the servers went down a long time ago so you would be limited to offline only. It can still be fun but most people used it for gathering supplies and training. 

its already confirmed for US/europe, and so what if Capcom start pulling the game from shelves. thats bad business, you shouldnt ever be scared about what a company might or might not release in the future. they are not God nor will their games ever change/save lives

Capcom cares nothing about "bad business" or you or me. They proved that with the Gamecube, Resident Evil and all of those other games that was suppose to come out for it. The Capcom 5 or 7 or something like that.

"Confirmed" means nothing. Is it on these shelves yet? Nope. Anything can happen between now and then to stop that game from ever reaching our shores. I never said anything about pulling games from the shelves which is my point. There's nothing to pull so why spend money on the system now? If there aren't other games on the Wii that he wants to play while he waits for MH3, then why spend the money now? "Confirmed" and "In Store Now" are two different things.

No, they aren't Gods nor should he or anyone else fear them. I never said that. I warned him to be cautious with his decisions and his money.

Message 101 of 104 (22 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Aug 26, 2009

lol, i love it when people have a fit about not saying something when other people reply back to their comment..."i never this" and "i never that". your words gave across some different implementations to me, maybe you should be more aware about how your words branch off different meanings to all the people around the world who can view this and not attack instantly returning every comment with a direct answer. and erm, finally....who are you to tell people what to buy and what to spend their money on? 

Message Edited by Roushy_the_God on 08-26-2009 07:33 AM
Photobucket
Message 102 of 104 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1480 posts

Aug 26, 2009
Maybe you should work on your comprehension skills. And I can give whatever suggestions I want. If you don't or anyone don't like them, don't worry about it. He'll do what he wants.
Message 103 of 104 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1410 posts

Aug 27, 2009
thank you
Photobucket
Message 104 of 104 (22 Views)
0 Likes