Jan 01 2011
By: VengefulTorture Survivor 2625 posts

don't freak out... but i am

12 replies 48 views Edited Jan 1, 2011

http://goo.gl/zIGRk

Nothing major. I'm just sayin - if it happens, i will be pissed.

www.youtube.com/vengefultorture
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Re: don't freak out... but i am

Jan 1, 2011

Uh...who cares?

John_Oval Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7917 posts

Jan 1, 2011

John_Oval wrote:

Uh...who cares?

Uh...you know everyone doesn't have the same opinion as you.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Jan 2, 2011

well to be honest i really wouldnt mind another version of MH on the other portable system... i own both systems so having 2consoles worth of MH suits me fine. also more people have the other system so it should increase the western MH fanbase.

my only concerns are wether the game is good or not. if its a good MH game would you really still hate it? i love my psp and i love MH but i also reallly like my other conso;es and wouldnt mind having a version of MH on every console i own! my loyalties are with MH first and then the consoles...

also i have zero sympathy for sony loseing thier hold on MH. they did it to themselves and i dont see why i should pay for their mistakes.

im sure (and hope) that MH will stay on the psp/psp2 but to be honest i will buy which ever console has MH.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jan 3, 2011

you know ill be playing it!

why be pissed?

i dont get into this whole console, "us vs them" stuff.  as a gamer, i want games.  if another system means a new twist on MH, im all for it.  I understand the whole argument of finite resources taking from different dev and developing for the least-common-dinominator, but i still dont mind games on multiple systems.  and in thise case (MH) i dont see either of those as affecting the main series on PSP.

the only negative, to me, is that i HATE 3D.  i think its a cheesy gimmick that keeps coming back.  seems every 10 years it makes a comeback.  ive witnessed three of these combacks, in my lifetime... i think i missed the first comebacks in the 60s and 70s.

I cant think of any cheesier gimmick that wont die.  oh wait, vibrating stuff.  back in the day, theatres tried vibrating chairs... god how i hate vibrating controllers.

whats next, smell?

sorry for teh rant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Jan 3, 2011

good god i aint fightin no congalalas in smell-o-vision! yeah im not into the 3d gimmick either... virtua boy all over. the one feature the threedee ess has that im really glad about is the fact you can turn the 3d off...

but eh who knows? it might not be horrible

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 3, 2011

it wont be great. the DS doesn't have near the processing power of the the PSP, thus you'll get either a MH game that looks like the felyne based game, or a very short, not much content filled game. i don't mind MH being on multiple systems, it will help open the MH market even more to the US thus garnering more players(and make capcom more money), but it better not be taken away from its roots. MH started with the playstation, and when it finally ends, it better be on the playstation.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3215 posts

Jan 3, 2011

if im not mistaken, the 3DS is more powerful than the psp.

i think i read all the spec comparisons on a site like kotaku

the psp rocks!  its taken over 5 years for another handheld device to even match the power of the psp.

edit: oh, and after actually reading the article, its says "switch," so, yea, now i am pissed too!  the psp2 will be better than the 3DS, regardless of what i said above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chavez The Monster Hunter
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1032 posts

Jan 3, 2011

im NOT buying a DS. i hate the 2 screens thing. i caved a bit for tri, but im not going any further. its clear that the white guy die hards aren't anywhere near as skilled as those of us that have actually played monster hunter games that are difficult(admit it, tri is dumbed down to much. do they really need to put a bubble over my head to tell me if its a bug gathering or mining spot?). as i said, its started on playstation, it should end with playstation. i don't mind if theres games on several systems, but don't go switching it to exclusive somewhere else. that can cause them to lose alot of players.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Jan 5, 2011

hmmm well im kinda split here. i definately dont want MH 9tendough exclusive. but i also dont agree with MH having to be playstation exclusive. i do agree that 9tendough does tend to dumb down games and this is a legitimate concern, i havnt tried tri as i dont own the other console. from what ive seen tri is inferior to the psp version in about every manner possible, but is still a good game in itself. i think the best result is MH being on ALL consoles, that way when companys come and go the franchise stays.

it is my ultimate belief that MH is what makes MH a great game not sony... and as i said before my loyalties are with MH first then sony...

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes