Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 06 2013
By: racer_300m Hekseville Citizen 314 posts

2 Years On.....

7 replies 393 views Edited Jul 6, 2013

As many of you know, it's been 2 years since NinjaAtHome passed away. I thought it might be relevant to post a link to the Ninja 10,000 video.

The video has historical importance for The Motorstorm Community, not only does it pay tribute to Ninja, it also started a huge amount of forum activity with a little joke on the then "TA Guys" with the segment about THE HOT ROOM. It was this forum activity that introduced a lot of the Ranked guys to the forum. You will also notice that the logo on the side of the "Ninja" bike in MSA also originated from this video.

RIP Ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zXO0QJV1M

Message 1 of 8 (393 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Re: 2 Years On.....

Jul 6, 2013
Hey racer. The 4th July get together to mark Ninja's passing was fun. I now have four hours of footage that I have to edit and turn into a video. Any ideas?? I definitely have to include when I smacked jagerade twice in one race lol. Babsodus' lightning runs on his atv should get a mention. All of your FAILED attempts to hit me. Jekyll's comment to me about his biggest regret meeting Ninja :smileyhappy:
No matter what I do though it won't ever come close to your Ninja 10000 video because Ninja won't be in it.
Message 2 of 8 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Hey CT. Just make sure you cut out all Jager and Babs unnecessary jibbering on the mic, those guys could talk underwater with a mouth full of golf balls! Look forward to the vid.

Message 3 of 8 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 6, 2013
I forgot to mention Beardy's 10000th race....oh wait :smileyhappy: apparently a lot of people found out about the night on facebook. Didn't you find it strange that so many people popped up? We must be the only two stormers who aren't on it lol
Message 4 of 8 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Jul 7, 2013

I was on at the right moment for this tribute.  Shame I never raced with Ninja.  Had fun.  Hope to see your vids soon vinnie.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hafadude69
Message 5 of 8 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
733 posts

Jul 7, 2013

Rip Ninja.     Good to see you guys keeping the MS spirit going with what you have to work with.

Classic vid.

...your turn to drive i'll bring the beer...
Message 6 of 8 (358 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I raced him a few times and think I punched him in his 100,000 players beaten race :smileyvery-happy:

And I also have the NINJA LOGO on many of my cars and bikes.

RIP Ninja

Its never been about wrecking, its about racing !

http://www.youtube.com/user/WoopsAdaisyMSA
Message 7 of 8 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Jul 14, 2013

I apologize for not being able to make. I had to take a family member to the dentist. Seriously.

Hope to catch you guys online soon.

------------------------------

MS:A is a great game and any noob quoting others to show otherwise is an absolute disgrace to the MotorStorm community.
Message 8 of 8 (282 Views)
0 Likes