Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 10 2011
By: TOMxoxo First Son 1 posts

Eternal lies of the spotless stats

2 replies 16 views Edited Feb 10, 2011

Hello everyone,

I’m the one who sent messages about critter80 using a personal blocker. Critter80’s other thread and his on going lies made me to sign up.

I first heard people talking on mic that critter80 was using a blocker and did not believe it at that time. I’d seen critter80 in races before and knew how unbelievably fast he was. I thought to myself that he’s more than good enough to win races by himself, why would he need a blocker to help him out?

But that view changed about 3 weeks ago. I witnessed a blocker wrecking everybody in the room except critter80. At first I thought critter80 knows how to avoid blockers better than other people. But, in the next race, I saw the blocker killing everybody in Raingod then conveniently transformed to a ghost when critter80 was about to pass through where he was waiting. This happened again and again in the next 8 to 9 races.

During the past 3 weeks, I’ve seen critter80 with this one blocker, who has names comprised of random letters (asvx?? doodee?? rcitizen? , to name a few), move room to room together doing exactly what I described above.

I only started reading this forum 2 weeks ago and saw critter80 lying, being disrespectful to other gamers. It also struck me that critter80 is obsessed with the online stats. He probably uses a blocker and quit frequently before races start to achieve a maximum winning ratio.

One other thing I should mention is that I’m not a member of so called ‘ranked community’. I do not understand all these labelling going on here. Anyway I’m not doing this because I have some strange agenda against critter80. I’m just someone who simply got fed up with being wrecked by critter80’s blocker, critter80’s unethical behavior and critter80’s lies.

Critter80, you may think you can continue lying to everybody and making fool of other online gamers because you are a well known gamer in this forum and people will just believe whatever you say, but I saw what I saw. I sincerely hope you are a better person in real life than what’s shown online and in this forum.

I will continue to send the same message to people I meet on mspr server until you, critter80, stop using a blocker.

xoxotom

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (16 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Eternal lies of the spotless stats

Feb 10, 2011

seriously, why does another one of theads always pop up when another gets locked?

making a thread like this shows you are no better than the person you are writing about.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3002 posts

Re: Eternal lies of the spotless stats

Feb 10, 2011

This thread will be locked.

If further threads start appearing, warnings/bans will be issued.

Please guys, do not start up threads about this.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (15 Views)