Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2013
By: dawg4321 Gaming Beast 2097 posts

Hey guys!

10 replies 642 views Edited May 20, 2013

Sup guys. I think most of you around her know me from Pacific Rift. I just thought I would check in and say hi to everybody. What's everyone been up to? I have been playing a little bit of MSA lately, and I recently got #25 big rig in one try on credit crunch and then #52 overall on mainlining with the rally. I'm not very good at the game overall and I don't even know the correct routes on most levels, but I can seem to still tear up time attack with a little practice which means my racing in pacific rift is sort of transferable, I guess? Anyway, I really miss talking with you guys and if you ever want to mess around a little on MSA just for **bleep** and giggles, I'd be game. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 11 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Re: Hey guys!

May 21, 2013

I don't know how your even posting times in time trials.  I play time trials for like 10 minutes and then it starts freezing on me.

Message 2 of 11 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

May 24, 2013

dawg4321 wrote:

Sup guys. I think most of you around her know me from Pacific Rift. I just thought I would check in and say hi to everybody. What's everyone been up to? I have been playing a little bit of MSA lately, and I recently got #25 big rig in one try on credit crunch and then #52 overall on mainlining with the rally. I'm not very good at the game overall and I don't even know the correct routes on most levels, but I can seem to still tear up time attack with a little practice which means my racing in pacific rift is sort of transferable, I guess? Anyway, I really miss talking with you guys and if you ever want to mess around a little on MSA just for **bleep** and giggles, I'd be game. :smileyhappy:

HAHAHAHA nobody plays TA thier to busy with thier **bleep** party's. Don't worry a little practice You will be a 10...wink wink:heart:

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 3 of 11 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

May 24, 2013

C>O.C,K= bleep

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 4 of 11 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
270 posts

May 27, 2013

dawg4321 wrote:

I'd be up for a race sometime if you are too ^^

http://motorstorming.comyr.com/vehicles/images/160%20Ozutsu%20Ronin.jpg
Message 5 of 11 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
592 posts

May 28, 2013

Nice to see some posts from MSPR guys. Do miss the game, PS3 not the same without it.

Message 6 of 11 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

May 30, 2013
Don't mind their replies dawg ... welcome to MSA. TA is a great way to learn this game before jumping into online play. I'm not sure how the driving style equates with MSPR but I've heard it's similar. Paulobarroca and Army General are the guys to catch. Look forward to seeing you online.
ok
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Jun 6, 2013

okaynowwhat wrote:
Don't mind their replies dawg ... welcome to MSA. TA is a great way to learn this game before jumping into online play. I'm not sure how the driving style equates with MSPR but I've heard it's similar. Paulobarroca and Army General are the guys to catch. Look forward to seeing you online.
ok

Oh wonder who okay was talking about! He is a dog! NOT a puppie! Every one knows i'm a A-HOLE or a guy with a f-uped sence of humor. I'm sure he will take your advice about T.A. and learning the track first! Thanks for the advise .........wait.............. where did i hear that pratice T.A. first........Ooohhhh that's right 4 F-ing years ago......better late than never. HAHAHAHAHA    Im funny because im laughing

Message 8 of 11 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 10, 2013

I am not using Sice anymore.  I use a different name with a different outlook on life.

Message 9 of 11 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Sice71 wrote:

I am not using Sice anymore.  I use a different name with a different outlook on life.

You are who you are. Embrassed the past to forge your future. Changing your name has no meaning. You meet old eniemes, tell them your new outlook. If they accept the new you all is well. If they don't try again. We are all lost in a way. I will know you as Sice71. Take care bro 

Message 10 of 11 (374 Views)
0 Likes