Feb 02 2011
By: remanutd5 PlayStation MVP 6952 posts

Motorstorm NGP ?

4 replies 41 views Edited Feb 2, 2011

is there gonna be a new Motorstorm game coming to NGP ? i know Big Big Studios is working on Little Deviants but what about a new Motorstorm game coming to the system ? or since the NGP will be able to play ps3 games , how about making Motorstorm Apocalypse NGP compatible so that way i can play Motorstorm when im not home

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

Re: Motorstorm NGP ?

Feb 3, 2011

I think we'll definitely see a PSP2 motorstorm sometime in the future. The question is if it will be a port of MS:A or a whole new entry like Arctic Edge.

Waiting for Catherine...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Feb 3, 2011

I thought i heard matt say in a interview this is the last MotorStorm hence apocalypse

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3132 posts

Feb 3, 2011

Its_Me_T wrote:

I thought i heard matt say in a interview this is the last MotorStorm hence apocalypse

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates

The actual "story" of MS:A isn't that the world is ending, just in one city. Of course there will be more MotorStorms, the series sells very well and it'd make no sense to stop now.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/zpeabody/twistedmetal.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (41 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6952 posts

Feb 3, 2011

yea a new Motorstorm game must come to the NGP/ PSP2 and with it the ability to play the game online with our psn friends , sadly i dont think it will be a NGP launch title since Big Big Studios is working on Little Deviants ( which by the way looked very original lol )

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (41 Views)
0 Likes