Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Next Motorstorm

Dec 14, 2012
Motorstorm in 4K resolution, I am down for that! and am willing to accept only 8 playable tracks like in the first game.

I think its been made pretty clear by the motorstorm community that we prefer quality over quantity.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Dec 14, 2012

wildheart90 wrote:
Motorstorm in 4K resolution, I am down for that! and am willing to accept only 8 playable tracks like in the first game.

I think its been made pretty clear by the motorstorm community that we prefer quality over quantity.

lol, you'd better save up, 4k panels aren't cheap.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 14, 2012
i know :smileysad: but neither were 1080p TV's when they first came out either. $25000AU is a horrifiying price though.

rumor is sony are going to use PS4 to push that technology like they did with blu-ray and the PS3, so I think once i can get one for $4000 is when i will jump on board.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Fewer vehicle classes, fewer tracks and quality over quantity please. However, I would not complain if we got 16 or more unique tracks that were well designed, diverse, challenging, gorgeous and enjoyable.

4K resolution would be great, however, I'd prefer forced 1080p with 4 or 8 pass anti-aliasing on all games and hardware capable enough to handle higher resolution textures and higher polygon modelling. PS3 never really reached the heights I had hoped for with graphics. Killzone looked pretty good though.

It would also be great to see a track editor with both basic and advanced capabilities. The game would never get boring.

I miss Motorstorm!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Dec 15, 2012
From what i read yesterday, xbox 720 will be ready for a nov. release, but they said that the ps4 is behind microsoft and may have to push release to spring 2014.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Heiseman wrote:

Fewer vehicle classes, fewer tracks and quality over quantity please. However, I would not complain if we got 16 or more unique tracks that were well designed, diverse, challenging, gorgeous and enjoyable.

4K resolution would be great, however, I'd prefer forced 1080p with 4 or 8 pass anti-aliasing on all games and hardware capable enough to handle higher resolution textures and higher polygon modelling. PS3 never really reached the heights I had hoped for with graphics. Killzone looked pretty good though.

It would also be great to see a track editor with both basic and advanced capabilities. The game would never get boring.

I miss Motorstorm!

I'd agree with that, claimed resolution is one thing, polygon count is really what matters. Apparently MSA pushed the PS3s GPU to max, there is no doubt the PS4 will be a beast and I'm sure Motorstorm will be back bigger and better than ever!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (265 Views)
0 Likes