Oct 25 2012
By: Cirrus5005 Fender Bender 2952 posts

Oh my ...

[ Edited ]
23 replies 595 views Edited Oct 25, 2012

Still coming to terms with what I'm seeing here ... What the hell has just happened?

SAM_0565.JPG

SAM_0566.JPG

CALDERA RIDGE - ATV - 48.99

CIRRUS5005!

Surger
Message 1 of 24 (595 Views)
Wastelander
723 posts

Re: Oh my ...

Oct 25, 2012

Grab a new game! Your need for attention is getting boring. The ten people that come here have seen your world records before. What do you want people to say. Way to go chris!  Keep going you might fill up the whole message board with your name! Now am I dissing you or Did i have a flashback from the matrix.......when the cat walks by........deja vu.

Yes I will pop in and out with no reason or rhyme and not respond.Smiley Very Happy

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Message 2 of 24 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Oct 25, 2012

mind blown.

I would've liked a video though... congrats.

Message 3 of 24 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2952 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2012

Its_Me_T wrote:

Grab a new game! Your need for attention is getting boring. The ten people that come here have seen your world records before. What do you want people to say. Way to go chris!  Keep going you might fill up the whole message board with your name!

The ten people that come here will understand why despite my three other threads, this deserved to be a fourth ... what's wrong T? Still seething over looking like a prat in my little hoax thread? This is for the Time Attackers and anyone who can appreciate the effort that has been poured into this combination. This is no ordinary time. This is 4 years in one run and some people will respect that T, unlike yourself, who appears to be fuelled only by hate and negativity. Maybe I will fill up that message board with accolades through determination that you will never achieve, T, because you lack the patience, you're seeping with ignorance, and you sound like a moron.

Oh and Gravity, I'll make a video chasing my ghost when I can ... show you what it does  Man Very Happy

Surger
Message 4 of 24 (564 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Congrats m8.

Message 5 of 24 (530 Views)
I Only Post Everything
893 posts

Oct 26, 2012
kudoed woppas original version Smiley Very Happy

Love the blurr in the pics - shaky hands I guess?
SympathyCheck this out, if you like Motorstorm Rankings

RIP MSPR Smiley Sad - Burn in hell Sony Smiley Tongue

http://joban123.weebly.com
Message 6 of 24 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
733 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Way to go chris!

**bleep**'n ORSM !!

btw. is that the record?  Smiley LOL

...your turn to drive i'll bring the beer...
Message 7 of 24 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Oct 26, 2012

what the **bleep**? this beats fastcar by nearly 3 tenths if i remember correctly...and fastcar´s time was considered as one of the hardest times to beat out there...just....how?....congratz mate!

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 8 of 24 (448 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
427 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Hurr durr i'm back, Mr. T stirring the pot add a pinch of salt and some vegetables and the f-word and I'm an illiterate Gordon Ramsay. Gotta take a shot again at Cirrus' TA-crew because they destroyed the Death Star and put the **bleep** censorship on China. Back in my day in 'Nam we put TA'ers on the roast after a game of Yahtzee, but we all know that now don't ya smrt? That's what I'm talkin bout, when I release my attention seeking missiles their right on Target. I love that store by the way. I won't reply to this cause I gotta go play midgetgolf with Romney. We're gonna figure out how to stop critter destroyin the white house from the inside by quitting ranked races. In the mean time, wax on, right hand, wax off, left hand. T out!

PS: yeah that was a Hentai Kid quote for yall to think about
If speed kills, I'm suicidal Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 24 (435 Views)
Sackboy
427 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Now that I have made my point about T being the wrecking ball to the essence of the phrase 'constructive criticism', it's time for me to congratulate Chris.

Way to go Chris Smiley Very Happy I think that is a time that will go down forever in the MSPR-books as unbeaten / unbeatable. Great job (L)
If speed kills, I'm suicidal Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 24 (432 Views)
0 Likes