Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2012
By: TONY--T Uncharted Territory 1135 posts

So what are you all going to play now? Apocolypse?

67 replies 940 views Edited Oct 1, 2012

Is this the end of MS?  from what i hear not many peeps are playing apocolypse.   So what are "you" going to play  now?

Btw had some good races with some old names from the past last night!  was fun, good racing guys :smileyhappy:

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yjr781.jpg

Message 1 of 68 (940 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: So what are you all going to play now? Apocolypse?

Oct 1, 2012
I'm going to create some more MSPR videos as there are some world records to be had. Afterwards I will probably just stop playing playstation.
Message 2 of 68 (935 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
785 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

Hell no, haha. Was given Apocolypse as a present and ended up trading it in for a newer pair of the reversed trigger buttons, a new microphone, new ethernet cable and new HDMI cable. The reversed trigger buttons are worth more than Apocolypse alone as they make the controller a lot more comfortable to hold and allow you to adjust the L2 and R2 sensitivty controls infinitely better on games such as GT5.

I'll probably still play GT5 a bit, but it's running it's course for me. I found the new Ridge Racer to be a lot of fun and the track editor looks fantastic (think Modnation Racer's customisation with full city building abilities). And also F1 2012, I quite enjoyed that demo and got to grips with the physics very quickly. I'll probably pick up the F1 Race Stars game when that releases as that looks to be a fun mario kart alternative. And if a full version of Pcars is released any time soon, I'll have to give that a try, it looks like a well made GT5 improvement.

All this until The Last Of Us comes out, then I'll probably play that through 200 times. I think that's a game I'm going to be very addicted to, and it's right up my street with the setting, atmostphere and gameplay. Check out these two pre-alpha gameplay demos if you haven't seen them yet and the different approaches you can have to the game.

Then there's Two Souls.....

The PS3 has got some life left in it yet.

Message 3 of 68 (934 Views)
Fender Bender
3301 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I've been playing a lot more steam/xbox games in the last year. Been playing borderlands 2 and I'll pick up Halo 4 when it comes out but I don't have nearly as much time being a very busy university student. :smileytongue:

If there is another Motorstorm game down the road I'll be sure to check it out, don't worry. :smileywink:

Message 4 of 68 (819 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Oct 1, 2012

well i need a motorstorm fix.  so it will be apocolypse for me. other than that though i play MW3 soon to be BO2 occasionally other games like MLB 12, Resistance 3, GT5, and others i can't think of.

the Legacy will continue onwards!
Message 5 of 68 (802 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Motorstorm was so fun it made me like other genres of gaming less. If MSPR online is over, it's a sad day. Apocalypse is OK, but no substitute. I'm just not gaming much any more these days. I'm still hopefully the next Motorstorm will return to it's roots and deliver the goods. If I were to pick a game to play if I had to, it would be the new Dirt or maybe or Limbo. Maybe the new Worms even. I like a good FPS, but it's much more fun on a PC.

Message 6 of 68 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2061 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I think i'm gona head over to NHL 13 / FIFA 13. And then dabble in some Battlefield 3

Twitter - https://twitter.com/EthanHubb
Message 7 of 68 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
733 posts

Oct 2, 2012

It was good to get a couple of races with you Tony.

As for whats next, gonna put the controller down for a while and let the tendonitis get better.

...your turn to drive i'll bring the beer...
Message 8 of 68 (742 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Was good to race you too Bom.  Sad to see another MS game bite the dust.  i miss ms1 like crazy!

http://oi56.tinypic.com/2yjr781.jpg

Message 9 of 68 (722 Views)
Survivor
2514 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

TONY--T wrote:

Was good to race you too Bom.  Sad to see another MS game bite the dust.  i miss ms1 like crazy!

good old noob-hunting eh? :smileyvery-happy:

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 10 of 68 (719 Views)