Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: So what are you all going to play now? Apocolypse?

Nov 15, 2012

Man, this is still going on?  You do know you can create a modification to turn off destruction, give you moon gravity (if you want), no perks and what ever else you like.  It's not like you have to stick with the standard game mode.  Now obvisouly the only thing you can't change is the tracks.  Which, I'm beginning to believe, that it is the only thing keeping some of you from really playing the game. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/hafadude69
Message 51 of 68 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 15, 2012

hafa_dude wrote:

Man, this is still going on?  You do know you can create a modification to turn off destruction, give you moon gravity (if you want), no perks and what ever else you like.  It's not like you have to stick with the standard game mode.  Now obvisouly the only thing you can't change is the tracks.  Which, I'm beginning to believe, that it is the only thing keeping some of you from really playing the game. 

the tracks, the boosting, the handling...pretty much everything

10000 ranked wins :-)

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 52 of 68 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Again, you can change the boosting and handling.  The only thing you cannot change is the tracks.  Oh, and of course the server issues.  But, the festival, you don't have to do, and pretty much ignore it.  So, there goes the cartoon trip.  So, the only thing really, that's left, is the tracks.

And I get it, you know, some of you prefer offroad tracks vs the city type of tracks.  Nothing wrong with it.  But other then the tracks, I think the rest are, well, kind of excuses.  Just my opinion.  What the hell do I know?

Message 53 of 68 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 15, 2012

in time attack mode you can´t change a thing

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 54 of 68 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Nov 15, 2012

hafa_dude wrote:

Again, you can change the boosting and handling.  The only thing you cannot change is the tracks.  Oh, and of course the server issues.  But, the festival, you don't have to do, and pretty much ignore it.  So, there goes the cartoon trip.  So, the only thing really, that's left, is the tracks.

And I get it, you know, some of you prefer offroad tracks vs the city type of tracks.  Nothing wrong with it.  But other then the tracks, I think the rest are, well, kind of excuses.  Just my opinion.  What the hell do I know?

Hafa, don't you realise that this is a WIN-WIN situation. You play MSA and critter doesn't. We all win!! Feel sorry for those little kids playing Little Big Planet Karting though. They won't know what hit them when all the "noob messages" from critter start rolling in. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 55 of 68 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Nov 15, 2012

NEWS FLASH- critter doesn't like MSA

PUBLIC REACTION- Ummm... who cares, Ummm.... who's critter anyway?

FOLLOW UP REPORTER (in response to public reaction)- critter, sender of "jealous noob" messages, the guy that claimed he wrote a book on Motorstorm (proven to be a false claim) has crawled out from the large intenstine of Cyril, via the sphincter, to public state his distaste for the current installment of the Motorstorm series. 

PUBLIC REACTION- Ummm....who cares, Ummm how did he get so far up Cyrils rectum in the first place.

Message 56 of 68 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2514 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Ummmm...racer´s brain farted, again

Rudisha > Bolt
Message 57 of 68 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2003 posts

Nov 16, 2012

racer_300m wrote:

NEWS FLASH- critter doesn't like MSA

PUBLIC REACTION- Ummm... who cares, Ummm.... who's critter anyway?

FOLLOW UP REPORTER (in response to public reaction)- critter, sender of "jealous noob" messages, the guy that claimed he wrote a book on Motorstorm (proven to be a false claim) has crawled out from the large intenstine of Cyril, via the sphincter, to public state his distaste for the current installment of the Motorstorm series. 

PUBLIC REACTION- Ummm....who cares, Ummm how did he get so far up Cyrils rectum in the first place.

I must admit ... this gave me a little chuckle :smileyvery-happy:

Photobucket
Message 58 of 68 (287 Views)
Fender Bender
3349 posts

Nov 16, 2012

enough already.  if you don't like the game thats fine.  motorstorm is bigger than any 1 individual.  it really angers me when some people wanna say its not a real motorstorm just because they don't like it.  enough is enough.  alot of great motorstormers said the same thing about MSPR.  but guess what.  Motorstorm moves on.  whether you like it or not.  i'm sick ofthe bashing and total assanine statements being made here. 

You don't see lewis saying its an embarassment to the franchise. no he simply states that he tried the game.  he didn't like it and moved on.  he doesn't sit here and bash people cause they liked the game.

END Rant

the Legacy will continue onwards!
Message 59 of 68 (278 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Well, I'll be hosting an MC event tomorrow around 6:00am pst.  If anyone is intereted in joining, shot me a friend request.  If I'm not already on your list.  I might just make this an open room with a mod. 

Message 60 of 68 (429 Views)
0 Likes