Wastelander
721 posts

Re: So what are you all going to play now? Apocolypse?

Nov 16, 2012

soupclan wrote:

enough already.  if you don't like the game thats fine.  motorstorm is bigger than any 1 individual.  it really angers me when some people wanna say its not a real motorstorm just because they don't like it.  enough is enough.  alot of great motorstormers said the same thing about MSPR.  but guess what.  Motorstorm moves on.  whether you like it or not.  i'm sick ofthe bashing and total assanine statements being made here. 

You don't see lewis saying its an embarassment to the franchise. no he simply states that he tried the game.  he didn't like it and moved on.  he doesn't sit here and bash people cause they liked the game.

END Rant

Amen Brother (In Hulk Hogan voice). I did not like it when I first played it. I miss motorstorm so much. Thinking I will give it another try. Used game store here I come. ONLY because I can't find anything else I like. Tory pot shot coming..............I don't play kiddies racing games. Where is the grammar check. Spell check help me correct pretty much every word. W.T.F is a pro noun? Is it on steroids. Please help me. :smileyvery-happy: Too Bad other people can't make fun of their selves. To busy with T&A and not the good kind.:womantongue:

Its_Me_T Comments does not reflect Ranked Racing,MSPR,This forum or any of its Affilates
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 68 (822 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Nov 17, 2012

GET OWT GET OWT GET OWT OF MY  VAY.........       NOOOOOOB   (said in Arnie Schwarzennegger voice). :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 68 (782 Views)
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Nov 17, 2012

woppatoosay wrote:

GET OWT GET OWT GET OWT OF MY  VAY.........       NOOOOOOB   (said in Arnie Schwarzennegger voice). :smileyvery-happy:

Word has it critter80 sees Time Attack ghosts in Ranked Races.

------------------------------

MS:A is a great game and any noob quoting others to show otherwise is an absolute disgrace to the MotorStorm community.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 68 (779 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Congratulations to Sumo_Funky_Thong. He has just taken the overall number one position on highway. This extraordinary racer has overcome large obstacles to achieve this great height. He was born a conjoined twin and after being separated from his twin brother at the age of four he was left with only one arm.

Congratulations on this remarkable effort

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 68 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Wow, just heard that Pacific Rift is gone. Was wondering why I couldn't get online.

Waiting for Catherine...
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 68 (548 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 8, 2013
God I miss it too! I want it back.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 68 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
261 posts

Apr 8, 2013

Welcome shhhituation .... saw you a while back racing on MSA.

I don't really see too many from monument valley playin MSA ... Only chatted with a few from the "olden days"  ... i believe most now race under different alias.

gorutossj5 now has the game ... I expect he'll start to dominate once he gets up to speed.

Looking forward to racin with you .... maybe I'll be able to get a wreck in (if I could only figure it out).

ok

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 30, 2013

good racing! im nit sure wat im gunna play

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 68 (241 Views)
0 Likes