Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 14 2010
By: blightedjosh Uncharted Territory 1451 posts

Death/Metal Vocal demo video i just posted

2 replies 12 views Edited Nov 14, 2010

So since i've been posting on here for a few years now and some of you have played some games with me & i'm sure a few of you may know of my bands/music, i decided to share a vocal demo video i just posted on youtube. The site won't allow me to post high quality vids for some stupid reason, so i have to post them in mobile quality. Sucks. But the audio is there. It's a quick demo of some of the different metal vocal pitches/styles i do. I have never done a demo before, so i just did whatever came to mind. I'll post another with even more styles when i get a chance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2iHpoPzrpE

">
Message 1 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

Re: Death/Metal Vocal demo video i just posted

Nov 16, 2010

Loving some of the vocal expressions man

But yeah, you're a pretty good screamer imo. Nice range going from the highs to gutturals and hardcore vox etc. I don't really scream much but whenever I feel like doing it for **bleep**s and giggles I find lows easier than highs, but that's just me. Anyways, cool video bro!

Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1451 posts

Re: Death/Metal Vocal demo video i just posted

Nov 17, 2010

wh33ls1493 wrote:

Loving some of the vocal expressions man

But yeah, you're a pretty good screamer imo. Nice range going from the highs to gutturals and hardcore vox etc. I don't really scream much but whenever I feel like doing it for **bleep**s and giggles I find lows easier than highs, but that's just me. Anyways, cool video bro!

Lol, thanks. The vocal expressions come natural, i can't help it lol.

">
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes