Apr 04 2013
By: kaynmorningstar First Son 5 posts

Everybody Dance 2 x Trophy Synch

3 replies 351 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Hi, All,

After running Everybody Dance 2 for the 1st time, whenever I access any trophy-related function (trophy compare, trophy list, ...) trophies are re-synched. It has been really time-consuming to wait for that everytime. As I have many games, each update takes minutes. I saw a patch for Everybody Dance Digital this week, and I tested the issue, but it still remains. There is nothing new to Everybody Dance 2.

Has it already been reported? Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is there a workaround?

Thx and Regards,

KaynMorningstar

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Everybody Dance 2 x Trophy Synch

Apr 5, 2013

Olá !!

Im having the same problem, my account is brazilian and here a lot of guys that are playing this game have the same problem.
I tried to talk to brazilian sony but they said doesnt offer this kind of support and maybe the game producer could solve this.

I don't know what to do !!!! :smileymad:

Obrigado,

tombarretos

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (341 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 29, 2013

They've patched it and it is working fine now. The game's trophies now show up online and trophy synch only happens when there are actually new trophies, not everytime I try to access a trophy function, as it was.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Everybody Dance 2x Trophy Synch is too much good discussion. It's very helpful for me

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (143 Views)
0 Likes