Well on Friday I ordered an Epiphone DR-100 (Vintage Sunburst) off of Amazon, I did VERY little research and i just need to know now
if i f****d up or got a good guitar.
I also got an Intelli IMT500 Clip-on Chromatic Digital Tuner
And 4 Fingerpicks, 2 Thumbpicks, and a Guitar pick
Ok many many questions so i'll start:
- Was the Guitar I bought a good choice for someone with ZERO Acoustic experience?
- Was the Tuner a good choice?
If you own this guitar OR tuner, would you please give me a detailed review?
- How long did it take, before you actually got 'good'?
- Any good guitar strings you recommend? The ones that are coming with the guitar have a high chance of being low-quality/rusty/broken
- Any other 'accessories' I should buy to keep my guitar in good shape?
Whats the best guitar on the market that I can hopefully purchase maybe in a year... not a 3000$ Les Paul but something around 600$?