Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2011
By: Gio1764 I Only Post Everything 1112 posts

Lupe Fiasco:Lasers #1 Billboard Album,Great Buy,Great Outcome,New Sound

6 replies 51 views Edited Mar 19, 2011

Lupe Fiasco Lasers,Just bought it,Great Music,ive waited 7 months for this album,and its finally here,it had to grow on me for a few day i will admit,but im a true Lupe fan,so I had to get it,ive waited to long,204,833 sales first week is amazing,he actually beat out Bigger Mainstream Star Finally like T.I.'s no mercy(160,000 FIRST WEEK SALES),and 50 Cents:Before I Self Destruct(160,000 FIRST WEEK SALES),So Lupe is finally an Elite Mainstream Star after 3 years of issues with Atlantic Recording Corpotration.I will side with both Lupe,and Atlantic,Atlantic want to make money,plus the want hit singles,and maybe they didnt see a hit single years back for this album,they made Lupe make songs he didnt want to make,Lupe said no,FAST FORWARD they reached a compromise,which to me Lasers isnt dumbed down,hes till throwing Though provokinglyrics like he always has,which I really like about him as an artist.Lyrically Lupe is ahead of Eminem,because of his Subject matter,and ability to flow even faster than Eminem at times.

Bottom Line,if your a Lupe Fan,Get it,if your a Lupe fan,who hasnt adapted to the new sound,give it time,it WILL grow on you.If your a fan of Great Music,Just buy it,dont download it,"SUPPORT A HIP-HOP ARTIST WHO ISNT TALKING ABOUT MONEY,CARS,CLOTHES,HOES,AND MAKING IT RAIN,AND SUPPORT AND ARTIST WHO TALKING ABOUT WORLD ISSUES,BECOMING SUCCESSFUL,HAVING A GREAT LIFE,AND SPENDING TIME WITH A GOOD WOMEN"

00-lupe_fiasco-lasers-2011.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24364 posts

Re: Lupe Fiasco:Lasers #1 Billboard Album,Great Buy,Great Outcome,New Sound

Mar 19, 2011

I'm loving this album, amazing work.

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24396 posts

Re: Lupe Fiasco:Lasers  #1 Billboard Album,Great Buy,Great Outcome,New Sound

Mar 19, 2011

Can't be that "mainstream". I've never heard of it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1112 posts

Mar 20, 2011

Not to sound racist,but this album really has appeal to white people.Which lets be honest,more white people listen to alternative rock,than Hip-Hop,which this has a huge taste of in some songs,which is great.This is an album meant to break down barriers or race and hate,love the LASERS message

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24396 posts

Mar 20, 2011

Gio1764 wrote:

Not to sound racist,but this album really has appeal to white people.Which lets be honest,more white people listen to alternative rock,than Hip-Hop,which this has a huge taste of in some songs,which is great.This is an album meant to break down barriers or race and hate,love the LASERS message

I'm white (or least that's what people tell me, I don't see color so when people say I'm "white" I take their word for it), and it doesn't appeal to me one bit.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1112 posts

Mar 20, 2011

yeah,i dont care about race either,its a great record for whoever

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24364 posts

Re: Lupe Fiasco:Lasers  #1 Billboard Album,Great Buy,Great Outcome,New Sound

Mar 22, 2011

I've been listening to him ever since Food & Liquor... race has nothing to do with it...

Back to the new album... I think "I Don't Wanna Care Right Now" is Atlantic's song. I have a feeling they forced him to make an 'appealing' song with Auto-Tune and that's what you get. Like he said, "Now if we autotune that shit, we can hear the songs from that opera groomed fat bitch". Lupe, please leave Atantic. Now.

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (51 Views)
0 Likes