Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
58 posts

Re: What kind of music do you like? [Youtube included]

Dec 15, 2010

wh33ls1493 wrote:

I listen to a LOT of different stuff. Most of it is death metal (brutal/slam dm mostly) but I listen to other forms of metal as well. I also like some rap/hip hop (not much radio stuff though) and some other stuff but yeah, metal mostly. Lately though I've been listening to a lot of electronic/house/trance music. I've also been listening to a TON of dubstep too. That **bleep** is just too fun to listen to

I knowww!!! Dubstep is just so fun and so different from a lot of the other genres.

Since you like metal, I'm going to guess that you like Five Finger Death Punch, Soilwork, In Flames, and maybe some Slipknot?

"Sweet responses are begotten from sweet words."
Message 11 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3093 posts

Dec 15, 2010

DuBsTeP_BabyGirl wrote:

wh33ls1493 wrote:

I listen to a LOT of different stuff. Most of it is death metal (brutal/slam dm mostly) but I listen to other forms of metal as well. I also like some rap/hip hop (not much radio stuff though) and some other stuff but yeah, metal mostly. Lately though I've been listening to a lot of electronic/house/trance music. I've also been listening to a TON of dubstep too. That **bleep** is just too fun to listen to

I knowww!!! Dubstep is just so fun and so different from a lot of the other genres.

Since you like metal, I'm going to guess that you like Five Finger Death Punch, Soilwork, In Flames, and maybe some Slipknot?

I saw In Flames live & they aren't bad and I used to LOVE Slipknot, but that's not the kind of metal I listen to these days. A lot are obscure death metal bands you've probably never heard of.

If you want, check out my last.fm (the link in my sig). It has most of the stuff I listen to

Message 12 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 15, 2010

wh33ls1493 wrote:

DuBsTeP_BabyGirl wrote:

wh33ls1493 wrote:

I saw In Flames live & they aren't bad and I used to LOVE Slipknot, but that's not the kind of metal I listen to these days. A lot are obscure death metal bands you've probably never heard of.

If you want, check out my last.fm (the link in my sig). It has most of the stuff I listen to

That's a nice little collection, I've never been much of a metal-goer by any means, but I still listen to some of it from time to time, to keep variety mostly

Message 13 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2464 posts

Dec 16, 2010
Message 14 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Dec 16, 2010

i like little bit of everything. heres two i really like right now

BFMV

KoRN

10 years

Message 15 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 16, 2010

@fireworkfan
I absolutely LOVE Crazy Train, I really like the others too, my brother used to listen to Avenged Sevenfold a lot until he decided to change taste..

@derky_derk
Those are good songs, I've always liked Korn a lot, I love the intro to the song "Dead Bodies Everywhere", that creepy music at the beginning, it's great. 10 Years is a fantastic band, underrated in my experience and underestimated, I think anyway.

Message 16 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Dec 17, 2010
Message 17 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 17, 2010

a24fan wrote:

Metal, Screamo, Crunkcore, and some other stuff but mainly these three so yeah..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQTZ0I1K0Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvPea9a43JM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CH3jb39Qu8 hehe I love her

I like those songs, I haven't heard any of them before that I know of

Message 18 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25137 posts

Dec 17, 2010
Message 19 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Dec 18, 2010

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Power pop. 

Nice @_@ Scared the crap out of me though, I had my volume up WAYYYY too high when I clicked it xD

Message 20 of 30 (30 Views)
0 Likes