Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2013
By: Mockers- Hekseville Citizen 293 posts

Anyone still a little sketched out about NaughtyDog using their current engine for next-gen?

2 replies 244 views Edited May 31, 2013

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a485922/naughty-dog-will-use-existing-uncharted-the-last-of-us...

Yaknow don't get me wrong I think their engine may be capable of making some next-gen titles but I am little skeptical about it being able to be "The best graphics and etc". Also they note making a new engine from PS2 to PS3 was a mistake?. Um a mistake? That engine did create Uncharted 1-3 and earned game of the year awards nearly every game. Not sure how making one of the best engines on consoles to date is considered a mistake?

Message 1 of 3 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
391 posts

Re: Anyone still a little sketched out about NaughtyDog using their current engine for next-gen?

Jun 1, 2013

It wasn't a mistake. I'm also kinda disappointed with their decision on using their current engine for next gen, but we'll see...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde
Message 2 of 3 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Anyone still a little sketched out about NaughtyDog using their current engine for next-gen?

Jun 8, 2013
The engines are heavily overhauled to the point they are barely the same. Look how beautiful The Last Of Us is on the PS3, just imagine the ps4 hardware behind them!!
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)
0 Likes