Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2013
By: II_TR1cKz_II First Son 10 posts

DLC will make or break TLOU

4 replies 187 views Edited Aug 9, 2013

The Last of Us like many other games released around this time have great ideas but you don't really get as much content. Six MP maps says it all. This game needs to fix the Uncharted 3 dead body glitch, needs to make a playlist for no molotovs, and needs to make more diverse and big maps for dlc. If it did I think a lot of people will hold on to this until PS4.

Message 1 of 5 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Re: DLC will make or break TLOU

Aug 9, 2013

There is nothing at this point to draw me into playing TLoU for MP.  I'm hoping ND will put more time into the game developing more SP DLC content then just one and a long wait for TLoU2 if the later is even being considered.  ND has got to realize that it isn't just TLoU MP that has proven so 'sensational' but the SP adventure, superior voice acting, and graphic imagery technology that drives TLoU!  I think it is much more story and adventure that will 'make' TLoU for me.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 2 of 5 (172 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25217 posts

Aug 9, 2013

"Make or break"? The game is already successful.

Message 3 of 5 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Aug 10, 2013

TLOU is one of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful game so far this year. DLC would be very welcome but weather the DLC is good or bad makes no difference to the fact that TLOU is already a modern classic.

Message 4 of 5 (154 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Yes...yes... But my concern is that ND or someone influencing ND will try to cut corners like not putting as much SP story into a DLC or TLoU2 and put more MP stuff in that won't require the costly seamless motion graphics voice acting that ND has broken a barrier with.  There are plenty of little things that could be improved on too.  As much as I loved the game I was disappointed all the puzzles involved getting across a barrier of some sort with some just ending in a cutscene--I wanted more searching, more adventure, more depth accomplishing something but all of that would involve more cost too.  I'm thinking other developers might follow suit and that should only be good for us adventure gamers.  I'm also thinking that MP will always be a problem.  MP never mixes well with SP--not for me at least.  It is a detractor but I suspect not for most of you who seem to want to thrive on MP.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 5 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes