Lombax Warrior
129 posts

OK so thats Jak: 7 Uncharted: 3. GO JAK GO!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 25, 2010
OK so thats Jak: 7 Uncharted: 3. GO JAK GO!!!!!!!!!!
Message 20 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

we need jak I've played uncharted and i finished it in 2...

Aug 27, 2010

we need jak
I've played uncharted and i finished it in 2 days and i don't want it now
but jak is amazing i still have it

Message 21 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

JaK all the way

Aug 28, 2010

i have been on the forums for about 3 days and i have notice pepole are hoping and begging for a new JAK made by ND. i know it will happoen sooner or later. But my VOTE WOULD BE FOR JAK 4 ALL THE WAY.

Message 22 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

OK Voting update.

Aug 28, 2010

Thats Jak 4: 9 and Uncharted 3: 3!! I hope that jak 4 will be made!!  Make it naughty dog!!!!!!!

Message 23 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

I was honestly ready and prepared to wait for whatever Na...

Aug 29, 2010
I was honestly ready and prepared to wait for whatever Naughty Dog had in mind when they decided to shelve the Jak and Daxter series, especially since they said they had interest in continuing it.

Frankly, I love Uncharted. However, I see more potential in another Jak and Daxter title made by Naughty Dog.
Message 24 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jak's had it's day and there's plenty of games for younge...

Aug 30, 2010

Jak's had it's day and there's plenty of games for younger people like Ratchet & Clank on the PS3.

Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece, a shining ray of hope in a vast array of mediocre lazy games that should be ashamed of themselves when they are alongside Uncharted 2.

I am a massive gamer but I think that if Uncharted 3 wasn't ever made I'd quit gaming because for me a game like Uncharted is the whole reason I am a gamer. It would be the saddest thing to not see more Uncharted games. I'm not talking just Uncharted 3, I also mean Uncharted 4, 5, 6 and 7.

Elena: There it is, The Cintamani Stone. It's beautiful
Chloe: Yep, Magnificent. Now let's smash it and get the hell out of here
Message 25 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

You say that Jak's had it's day (after four games) but

Aug 30, 2010

MaterialBoy wrote:

Jak's had it's day and there's plenty of games for younger people like Ratchet & Clank on the PS3.

Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece, a shining ray of hope in a vast array of mediocre lazy games that should be ashamed of themselves when they are alongside Uncharted 2.

I am a massive gamer but I think that if Uncharted 3 wasn't ever made I'd quit gaming because for me a game like Uncharted is the whole reason I am a gamer. It would be the saddest thing to not see more Uncharted games. I'm not talking just Uncharted 3, I also mean Uncharted 4, 5, 6 and 7.

You say that Jak's had it's day (after four games) but then you say that you would want Naughty Dog to make Uncharted 5, 6 and 7. Don't you think that Uncharted would have had it's day by then?
 I totally disagree that Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece. In my opinion, I think that there are many games that are just as good or better than it. I really think that Jak & Daxter is and always will be Naughty Dog's masterpiece and that is why I'm unhappy that we have not seen them on the PS3.

Message 26 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

I am new to console gaming so I don't know the Jak and Da...

Aug 31, 2010

I am new to console gaming so I don't know the Jak and Daxter series. I see that Jak 3 was a critical success...in 2004 (that's an eternity ago in video game years). I can only judge this book by its cover, and it doesn't win me over on looks (art design, not graphics).

Uncharted 2 was an epic masterpiece that I can't get enough of.  More of that, please.

I'd love to see new franchises using the Uncharted 2 engine from ND and/or other developers. The idea of 2-3 games per year that look and play as good as Uncharted 2 makes me very happy. This would be infinity times higher on my want list than the revival of a series from a console generation ago that I have no nostalgia for.

Message 27 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

As a long time gamer, I have been fortunate enough to exp...

Sep 1, 2010

As a long time gamer, I have been fortunate enough to experience each of Naughty Dog's games from their individual franchises over the years. Though Uncharted 2 remains one of my favorite games (not to mention that it's visually stunning), I can say without hesitation that the Jak and Daxter series was and is hugely fun and inspiring to me beyond any of their other projects. That being said: I would love to see Jak and Daxter make their way to the PS3...either in the form of an HD Collection, or an entirely new trilogy to follow suit with Insomniac. 

Message 28 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
269 posts

Uncharted 3. No need to interrupt the series, plus they a...

Sep 2, 2010
Uncharted 3. No need to interrupt the series, plus they are already working on it.
I'd like to see Jak axter make a comeback by Naughty Dog in new and smashing graphics, but it's just not something to do anytime soon.
Message 29 of 301 (362 Views)
0 Likes