Sackboy
445 posts

A new Jak game would never sell as much as an Uncharted g...

Sep 26, 2010

A new Jak game would never sell as much as an Uncharted game but it would still sell enough to make a profit I think. If it sells as much as the PS2 titles did then it certainly will.

Message 50 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

rediculous

Sep 27, 2010

Statements like NEVER!! Where did you 2 guys suck that from? Jak is the most talked about and requested game on the internet and among PS fans. It won't only outsell Unchartered, It'll smash it! There's nothing more grating than people stating facts about games they've clearly never played. We all know the next game will be Drake 3. We all know it'll be brilliant. We'll all buy it. But one thing you should keep in mind. There is a hardcore following of Jak out there. Something Unchartered doesn't have. It's something that Lara Croft developers thought they had until the PS3 came along and the franchise died fast. It's something that has people like me hanging onto my PS2 just so I can play them again and again. I've played the 2 Drake games several times each, but I've played the 3 Jak's so many times I could play them with my eyes closed. No other game on the planet keeps me going back again and again.

Message 51 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Jak might have a strong fanbase but I don't believe that...

Sep 28, 2010

Jak might have a strong fanbase but I don't believe that a Jak game would recieve as much hype as Uncharted 2 did, therefore not attracting as many regular gamers. Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time never, which is a shame because that game was much better than any PS3 game that came out in 2009.

Message 52 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Simple

Sep 28, 2010

Because Jak was always deemed superior in many ways to Ratchet. You should check out the XBox forums and see how many of those guys talk about Jak and Daxter. As far as I know its only one of several games they confess to play on the PS and that says it all!

Message 53 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

If these Jak games are that awesome, they should release...

Sep 28, 2010
If these Jak games are that awesome, they should release them for the Ps3, like they did with God of War.

I really want to play these games now (:
Message 54 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

true dat darkhorn. Many people have ps2 just to play jak...

Sep 28, 2010
true dat darkhorn. Many people have ps2 just to play jak and daxter. I don't get why ND won't make a new one? I can't say anything about uncharted cuz i never played it but i will cuz gunna get it and play it soon.

Fraz17 have you eva played jak and daxter i can't say it is better cuz i never played it but i seen people play it and i got to say it is super close. And the people sayin uncharted got the best game of th year the reason it HAD NO COMPETITION.

P.S Frolleferm i wish they would make it for ps3 it rly good!!!!!!!!!
Message 55 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Naughty Dog won't make a new Jak because of the huge succ...

Sep 28, 2010

Naughty Dog won't make a new Jak because of the huge success of Uncharted and because they ony have one team at the moment. Let's say that they had more than one team (like Insomniac Games, who are making 3 games right now) than a Jak game would be a high possibility.

Yes, I have played Jak & Daxter. They are one of my favoruite video game series. Uncharted did have competion, at least I thought so: Assassin's Creed II, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time and Brutal Legend were worthy competitors in my opinion.

Message 56 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

That is what i don't get should't ND gave more than 1 tea...

Sep 29, 2010
That is what i don't get should't ND gave more than 1 team with it huge success?
rachet and clank and brutal legend where not really good compared to uncharted, assassins creed 2 could be a worthy opponet but stiil.
I'm just saying uncharted fans get their hopes up to high cuz ND is most likely gunna go to a diff. game after the third one.
Message 57 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jak 4 definitely! It's been too long.

Sep 30, 2010

Jak 4 definitely! It's been too long.

RCF: ACIT Stats Card by Ratchet-Galaxy.com - Xephron
Message 58 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

must be jak 4!! i have a great time playing jak 3-jak 2 b...

Sep 30, 2010
must be jak 4!! i have a great time playing jak 3-jak 2
but can feel it with uncharted . i swear uncharted is a very small game my friend finished it in 3 days and so do i
jak take me a month to finish it .
Message 59 of 301 (166 Views)
0 Likes