Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 10 2013
By: QuicktimeSam First Son 6 posts

Hello.

1 replies 77 views Edited Apr 10, 2013

Hello hello hello, my name is Sam. I love coco pops and sliding down the stairs on my quilt.

Just bought a PlayStation 3 today (as you can see below) to enjoy the wonders of Naughty Dog. I've heard good things about them (and enjoyed crash bandicoot). I also bought Uncharted 3 alongside my  PS3.

PS3

I also love internet forums as they can be home to some friendly and witty people. This thread is an introduction, and also a reaching out to what your PSNiD's are. I have one friend so far so my friends list is looking dusty.

- What's your PSNiD? (Mine is QuicktimeSam)

- What's one random thing you do which you don't think anybody else does? (I front flip into bed sometimes)

I hope you're a chill community. :catvery-happy:

Message 1 of 2 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

Re: Hello.

Apr 19, 2013

Hey Sam, great to have you here! If you like Uncharted 3, pick up the first two. Drakes Fortune, and Among Thieves. Both superb games. I hope you're also checking out The Last of Us as well!

Oh, my PSN is TheNobleSquirrel. (But if you look to the right <------- you can see everyone's PSNid! Just a friendly tip.)

The most random thing I do? Throw on some music and pretend to fight an **bleep** ton if ninjas. But, I'm pretty sure everyone does that :smileyhappy:

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 2 of 2 (45 Views)
0 Likes