Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: AtarLiErqen First Son 9 posts

Help Please !

4 replies 123 views Edited May 15, 2013

Can you help me out ? Today I tried to participate in some matches but I can't see my character, rank, other players rank etc..

The game says " Game starting in 1.." and its freezing. I tried F2P version of multiplayer and I can see my character, rank, other players rank etc.. Why is this happening. By the way I reached 15th level limit on my other account. I can't do anything so please help me out :smileysad:(

(Sorry for very bad English.)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

Re: Help Please !

May 15, 2013

AtarLiErqen wrote:

Can you help me out ? Today I tried to participate in some matches but I can't see my character, rank, other players rank etc..

The game says " Game starting in 1.." and its freezing. I tried F2P version of multiplayer and I can see my character, rank, other players rank etc.. Why is this happening. By the way I reached 15th level limit on my other account. I can't do anything so please help me out :smileysad:(

(Sorry for very bad English.)

is this happening every time you play, or just sometimes?

I am not so good with these problems, I'll want to help you out but I'm afraid I can't, there are smarter people than me in the Uncharted 3 multiplayer section of the forum, if I were you I would try there, also post more information of the problem, then the chanches are higher that someone knows what's going on, good luck! :smileyhappy:

link to Uncharted 3 multiplayer section:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/bd-p/24818

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 15, 2013
Thanks pal. This is happening every time when I tried. I've tried 10 times and I'm so sad. By the way when I press the eject button on the console its restarting.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

May 15, 2013

AtarLiErqen wrote:
Thanks pal. This is happening every time when I tried. I've tried 10 times and I'm so sad. By the way when I press the eject button on the console its restarting.

I heard you must never try to fix a freeze by ejecting the disc, it's better to hold the power button instead, I don't know why though...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

May 15, 2013

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna try again Friday.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes