Aug 08 2013
By: Irlyoung First Son 1 posts

Idea For New Naughty Dog Game

1 replies 136 views Edited Aug 8, 2013

I actually uploaded this to the forum but it was taken off for some reason. So I will re-post it. Anyway, onto the idea. I was playing Game dev tycoon a game by Greenheart games.(maybe it was taken down because of supposed advertisement?) and when I was playing I was thinking of alot of ideas for games and at the time I was remembering The Last Of Us, such as the gripping intro and immersive storyline. So as I was playing Game Dev I saw the topic Space. And it then occured to me if Naughty Dog could make a game of Humanitys first encounter with an Alien Civilization. If it could be of the same quality of The Last of Us I think it would be the one of the best games ever, if Naughty Dog could yet again catch the fans with the immersiveness of The Last Of Us and implement mechanics to sustain gameplay of a war of Humans vs Aliens I know that at least I would throw my money at it. Now hopefully this recieves attention and doesn't get taken down again. And it would make my decade if it was actually put to works. :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 2 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Re: Idea For New Naughty Dog Game

Aug 9, 2013

I agree that a selective group of people would think that category is cool.  I however, am not much of a fan of extra terrestrial.  But I do not want to spoil your fun.  My wish is that ND makes a more broader variety of games to help satisfy all the very different interest that encompass the video game market.

Message 2 of 2 (102 Views)
0 Likes