Mar 27 2013
By: CyborgHippo Uncharted Territory 1577 posts

Is Uncharted 3 Online Fun?

4 replies 168 views Edited Mar 27, 2013

I'm thinking about getting the Uncharted series,I'm gonna trade my old PS3/DS games for it on Craigslist and I want to know if online for it is fun because I don't want to spend money to get an online pass.

I downloaded the Uncharted 3 multiplayer,and it was fun but it got boring after awhile however I love the gameplay of Uncharted though. So I'm just wondering if the multiplayer gets funner or if I should play with people I know.

Also if it doesn't hurt asking but is any online trophies required to platinum the game for Uncharted 2 and 3? I plan on platinuming the Uncharted games.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: Is Uncharted 3 Online Fun?

Mar 31, 2013

Well... Kinda differs from person to person. I like it, although Uncharted 2's multiplayer is way better in my opinion, better damage and its just so relaxed, sorta :3

But, like, if you've got a few peeps who usually play UC3 online then sure, go for it. I mean even without the multiplayer, you still get one of the best action single players i've played (mainly UC2 ughhhhhhhhhh i love UC2)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Oh, the coop in UC2 is really fun, the third game, i felt it was abit too much shooting, its alot of shooting in UC2 too, but it felt diffrent somewhat, somehow.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1194 posts

Apr 5, 2013

It was once. During the summer beta to be more precise.

Now? Simply and clearly not.

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is going on around blindfire right now. It's just revolting.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1600 posts

Apr 19, 2013

Co-Op arena is tons of fun with friends. As is the Co-Op Shade Survival. Play the shipped maps first, then get some DLC. It makes for hours of fun.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (107 Views)
0 Likes