Apr 13 2013
By: SQLOwns First Son 7 posts

Is this how you define "Quality"?

3 replies 145 views Edited Apr 13, 2013

Just bought the PS3 Uncharted bundle yesterday, and so far I'm not impressed.  I go to redeem the GotY code for this "awesome" game to get my "$45 worth of content" to only find that the code is invalid.  Alright, I'm not that into skins anyway no big deal.  I fire up the game and try to get on multiplayer with my friend to only find out that I need an "activation code".  Okay, what is that?  I try the same code (only one that came with the game) and it says its invalid.  Any reason for me not to just issue a chargeback on my credit card, since I did not get anything close to what I paid for?  I've only heard great things about the Uncharted series from friends, but so far this is a 2/10 for me.

Regards,

SQLOwns

Message 1 of 4 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Is this how you define "Quality"?

Apr 14, 2013

But you havent even tried the game, you are just **bleep** because you have a problem and you are already reviewing the game?

Please, dont play Uncharted series if you feel that way.

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2055 posts

Apr 14, 2013

So, having an issue with codes, relates the quality of the game? Funny.  

Unfortunately, you got a bad code man, sucks. Bring it up with technical support. They could help.  

The games are still good, don't be a baby.

Joel: That's alright. I believe him.
Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50091 posts

Apr 15, 2013

SQLOwns wrote:

Just bought the PS3 Uncharted bundle yesterday, and so far I'm not impressed.  I go to redeem the GotY code for this "awesome" game to get my "$45 worth of content" to only find that the code is invalid.  Alright, I'm not that into skins anyway no big deal.  I fire up the game and try to get on multiplayer with my friend to only find out that I need an "activation code".  Okay, what is that?  I try the same code (only one that came with the game) and it says its invalid.  Any reason for me not to just issue a chargeback on my credit card, since I did not get anything close to what I paid for?  I've only heard great things about the Uncharted series from friends, but so far this is a 2/10 for me.

Regards,

SQLOwns

1) Was there an expiration date on your code?

2) If there was not an expiration date did you purchase the game new or used?  If you purchased it used the code was most likely redeemed already, if you purchased it new I would bring the game back to the retailer and ask for a new, working, code.  If there is some other issue contact support http://us.playstation.com/support/contact_options/index.htm

3)  Have you actually tried the game itself yet?  Its weird to make a numbered rating of a game (2/10) if you haven't even played it yet!

Message 4 of 4 (102 Views)
0 Likes