Aug 22 2013
By: Ratsneve Hekseville Citizen 328 posts

It Seems To Me--About ND And TLoU

5 replies 200 views Edited Aug 22, 2013

It all seems to me ND is being overly quiet about the first DLC and TLoU future plans, about many story questions that just leave gamers dreaming, and about many game glitches that affect some and not others.  I wonder if ND really has a game plan worked out or if they are having second thoughts about what to do--what direction to take?  I think the game represents a leap forward in story telling that many like my self who love the SP game love.  But this same leap does very little for MP aspects which quite possibly are where the future money income lies that I at least care nothing for.  Unfortunately I bought the Season Pass and still hate the thought of walking away from one of the most interesting and best games I've played.  I guess I don't like being treated this way...being kept in the total dark about everything with not even a little ND representation in the forums even--I find it strange.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 1 of 6 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: It Seems To Me--About ND And TLoU

Aug 23, 2013

They kept quiet about the multiplayer for very long. I say there's no need to worry. But I agree, Naughty Dog doesn't participate in their own forums enough as everyone (myself included) would like them to.

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 2 of 6 (186 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 24, 2013
ND sucks single player is good but online... worst ever... you lose more survivor instead of winning some... A guy with 100+ level can kill you with a chewing gum and you can't kill him with a level 8 inside your tank... keep going ND you're be best friend with THQ.
Message 3 of 6 (176 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Aug 25, 2013

funaughtydog wrote:
ND sucks single player is good but online... worst ever... you lose more survivor instead of winning some... A guy with 100+ level can kill you with a chewing gum and you can't kill him with a level 8 inside your tank... keep going ND you're be best friend with THQ.

Bahahahahah!Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

Would ND or any dev have released a title like TLoU as Single Player only today?  Would Sony have told ND..."If you don't do a MP for TLoU we aren't going to publish it!"?  ND has six more days to tell us some more 'soon' information about TLoU.  I've been playing another game in the interim and can't get any satisfaction about its DLCs either.  I don't think devs should hide behind 'soon'.  I hate the word.  I'd rather see two weeks drift into two months with reasons given then just this 'soon' cr-p all the time.  We'll have a patch to fix the problems SOON.  We'll be releasing the first SP DLC SOON.  We're designing and releasing a PS3 hardware/firmware stress test SOON.  Please stick it somewhere SOON. Smiley LOL

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Message 5 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
10 posts

Aug 27, 2013
Were gonna make you buy our **bleep** game SOON
Message 6 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes