Nov 06 2013
By: STONERTL94 First Son 14 posts

JAK 4 on the PS4

6 replies 389 views Edited Nov 6, 2013

JAK4 on the PS4 This is for Naughty Dog, if you guys need help with creating the game listen to your fans we know best when it comes to the game we want.

All updated graphics, Old and new voice actors and actresses new customizable cloths guns charachter outfits hover vehicle upgrades, gun upgrades, own your own HQ/ house, online multiplayer! Pretty much the GTA style of jak and daxter as naughty dog had originaly intended.

Message 1 of 7 (389 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: JAK 4 on the PS4

Nov 7, 2013
Step backwards instead of a step forwards in my opinion. Going back to Jak would be a mistake.

TLOU is a new IP they've created along side the expected UC4 release for next gen.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 2 of 7 (354 Views)
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

First off this is not a Jak4 thread, find the right forum and maybe your question will be answered 

Message 3 of 7 (328 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29189 posts

Nov 11, 2013

STONERTL94 wrote:

JAK4 on the PS4 This is for Naughty Dog, if you guys need help with creating the game listen to your fans we know best when it comes to the game we want.

All updated graphics, Old and new voice actors and actresses new customizable cloths guns charachter outfits hover vehicle upgrades, gun upgrades, own your own HQ/ house, online multiplayer! Pretty much the GTA style of jak and daxter as naughty dog had originaly intended.

It seems "artistic freedom" isn't in a gamers vocabulary. I doubt they need help, they've proven they know what they're doing.

What is the obsession with Jak and Daxter? Been there, done that. Let Naughty Dog do something different if they want to.

Message 4 of 7 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Nov 19, 2013

I seriously don't want a jak and daxter from naughty dog in this last years they more then shown they don't have the creative capacity to do this sorts of games anymore. I prefer hearing we are never gona touch jak and daxter again and kill fans expections or give to some one that nows how to deal with these games like insomniac

Message 5 of 7 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Dec 4, 2013

uNFORTUNATLEY they won't be doing Jak 4......they are working on MO-CAP for the Next Uncharted 

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 6 of 7 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
5 posts

Jan 29, 2014
True if they aren't going to create any more jak games they should tell us upfront
Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes