Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 28 2013
By: ARCHRONIN76 First Son 7 posts

Lag or what?

5 replies 255 views Edited Feb 28, 2013

I have found that in more than a few matches certain players seem to be able to kill you in very few shots with guns like the ak 47 while they take massive amounts of damage.  Also, I keep getting put into matches with a lot of international players, does having the game of the year edition help increase the number of players?  I ask because the dlc for UC2 made it more difficult to find matches.

Message 1 of 6 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Lag or what?

Feb 28, 2013

ARCHRONIN76 wrote:

I keep getting put into matches with a lot of international players

Welcome to the forums.

ND doesn't want to implement a toggle:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 21, 2013

I am with you on this one %100. I have just sent an email directly to Naughty Dog asking the very same thing. I found your posting and I am happy to say that I am glad to see I am not the only one experiencing death in a few hits. All the while our opponent can take half a clip. If I get a response from Naughty Dog I will share what they say with you.

Message 3 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 6, 2013
I get killed 50 % of the time in 1 punch while i am at full health. Its so frustrating. Its there since they changed matchmaking. Before it wasnt this worse.
Message 4 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 19, 2013

That's so true, ND need to fix that BULL!!

I'm running along shoot at someone before they shoot me, they manage to run all the way upto me blindfiring and kill me, then seconds later it shows i've killed them... When I have  a good KDR and even when every bullet hits them like a full clip, then they die so late..

Why are ND adding this stupid DLC that makes them money rather than fixing what needs to be addressed e.g. smoke bomb respawn deaths, riot shield noobs that glitch into wallsand get kills from there, cover punches into walls, 180 cover, almost same as uncharted 2 360covers, all that stupid stuff needs to be fixed so people can't glitch, and co-op, monastery drake freezes and takes a meditating position lol, so everyone has die simultaneously to restart losing 3 lives, airport, enemy doesn't come down from ledge no way to climb up... so everyone has to quit. And ofcourse the infamous 'You were removed from the game'. for no good reason.

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. :smileysad:

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 5 of 6 (113 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jun 19, 2013

NFS-P-s-n- wrote:

That's so true, ND need to fix that BULL!!

I'm running along shoot at someone before they shoot me, they manage to run all the way upto me blindfiring and kill me, then seconds later it shows i've killed them... When I have  a good KDR and even when every bullet hits them like a full clip, then they die so late..

Why are ND adding this stupid DLC that makes them money rather than fixing what needs to be addressed e.g. smoke bomb respawn deaths, riot shield noobs that glitch into wallsand get kills from there, cover punches into walls, 180 cover, almost same as uncharted 2 360covers, all that stupid stuff needs to be fixed so people can't glitch, and co-op, monastery drake freezes and takes a meditating position lol, so everyone has die simultaneously to restart losing 3 lives, airport, enemy doesn't come down from ledge no way to climb up... so everyone has to quit. And ofcourse the infamous 'You were removed from the game'. for no good reason.

My point exactly

Message 6 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes