Jun 17 2013
By: Leigrez First Son 2 posts

Last of Us Trophy issues

7 replies 281 views Edited Jun 17, 2013
I noticed there was no post for this so I figure I would start one...

First off I am not the only one experiencing major issues with trophies unlocking... beat the game on normal and unlocked survival difficulty, but never earned the trophies for normal and easy game... also I unlocked all 13 shiv doors and never earned that trophy, nor did I earn any for the multiplayer, even though I most certainly have been on the winning side of survival and supply ...

I feel as if the trophies this time around were neglected trying to finish everything in the game in time for launch ... Please Naughty Dog can you get an awesome update that retroactively adds missed trophies... I absolutely loved this game, I just don't want to play through it 10 times, not knowing if anything will unlock, it is a decent length and I would rather know everything will unlock the first time, not having to do survival difficulty mode and survival + more than once... cause I can see myself getting frustrated with some parts.

On a side note bravo Naughty Dog, this is a phenomenal game, you all should be extremely proud! Game of the Year, my opinion.
Message 1 of 8 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Re: Last of Us Trophy issues

Jun 17, 2013

I finished the game on Hard and got the trophy for both Hard and Normal but not for easy.I won in both Supply raid and Survivors modes but didn't got the trophy for that.Also I have 40 clan members but guess what,didn't get the trophy.Plus I'm pretty sure I listened to all of Ellie's jokes.

Message 2 of 8 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I'm having the same issue. I've beat the game twice, one regular play through and one with the plus, and I haven't unlocked those trophies. Also I upgraded all of the weapons and no trophy for that either. Even without the trophies, I'll still do a third run through, but the trophies would be nice. : )
Babble is the speak of the Gods.
Message 3 of 8 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 17, 2013
Yeah if somebody has a fix (maybe deleting the patch) that would be awesome! ... Also I was annoyed cause I overrid my Save file on my completed game, with the new game + assuming I can still do chaapter select for medium.... boy was I wrong, now can't chapter select at all... kind of bummed out. I guess I'll start going through Survivor and not play the part when your trying to escape the hospital. SO if theres a fix, maybe it will happen by then Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

double post sorry

Message 5 of 8 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
429 posts

Jun 17, 2013

Dude there are lots of them!! Posts for this!! It is called technical discussion!!!

Message 6 of 8 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I got all the trophies that I missed.If you didn't get the trophy for finishing the game on a certain difficulty just replay the last level on a difficulty that you need.For winning Supply raid and Survivors mode also replay and win both of them.For having 40 clan members the trophy will unlock after 43 clan members.This worked for me and I hope it will work for you too.

Message 7 of 8 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1047 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

i had no trouble with my trophies unlocking (knocks on wood) i got 18 of them and they all unlocked at the proper time. Good luck to the rest of the community I can't wait to get my 5th Naughty Dog Platinum   the only problem that i encountered was that autosave issue  but its fixed now i beat the game 6 times and already played it 70 hours 

Message 8 of 8 (118 Views)
0 Likes