Aug 17 2013
By: tahirafridi First Son 4 posts

Last of us optional conversations problem

4 replies 267 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

I am stuck in this trophy only, I have seen different videos of 37 conversation. Each conversation I did more than twice. But counter still showing 36.

I am hopeless now where and how this last 37 conversation will unlock. Should I start from beginning and play all over again...

Is it possible to reset conversation counter so I could play from chapter 1 ?

Why in the hell Naughty dog not shows statistic of conversation per chapter bases like collectible........

Does it has something to do with Patch 1.02 ?

Please help me to complete this last task of the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Re: Last of us optional conversations problem

Aug 17, 2013
Have you talked to the flirtatious woman on the Dam yet? That's what I missed before I had the trophy.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2013

There are actually more conversations then the specific number required for the trophy.  I would find a list of just those specific conversations and start a new + game being certain you cover each conversation in order.  You can check the in-game stats to see the number of conversations incrementing up each time you complete one.  During my second play-through I learned that the list I was following in the Brady Guide listed extra conversations and missed one of the required ones just before I reached that point so be certain you use a good list.  On the good side you might not have to finish the entire game because as soon as you complete the conversations you are missing you will see the trophy awarded.  For me I was missing one of two that are very close together at the very end of Pittsburgh when you climb down from a fire escape and _before_ Ellie runs off down the alley--but that was me.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 21, 2013
The one you are missing is the one in the "Tommy's dam" chapter. After you have a talk with tommy after the cutscene you walk to the right (outside) and there is a woman standing guard . That should be the one your missing. Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 28, 2013
What do you mean? I see her, but she's up high and doesn't DO anything? This is the most frustrating trophy ever! My conversation counter did not register when Henry mentions barbecues in the kitchen of a house in Suburbs, nor did it register Joel and Ellie discussing football at the beginning of The University. HELP!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (177 Views)
0 Likes