Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2013
By: H0rneekiller17 First Son 4 posts

NEW Hope for Jak (PS4)

[ Edited ]
14 replies 1253 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

After so many years of disappointment, my hope for a new Jak and Daxter was completely gone. However, after picking up the amazing title "The Last of Us," I have hope once again for Jak. My hope for the next Jak was sparked once again because of the bonuses contents in The Last of Us. The bonuses contain something very interest at least in my opinion. The character skin for Ellie has a lot of related things from the Jak and Daxter game. Here the interest part again in my opinion, if they wanted to put a cameo skin for the characters in The Last of Us wouldn't things that related to the Uncharted games be more suitable like having Drake skin for Joel. So at this point, why would Naughty Dog be teasing us with a game series that they haven't touch on in years? Unless they working on someting relating to it. I don't know maybe I am over thinking this. 

What do you guys think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (1,253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: NEW Hope for Jak (PS4)

Jun 20, 2013

I think this is majestic and would buy a whole PS4 and pre order it just to get it if they brang out Jak 4 :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (1,223 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jun 21, 2013

We don't want more jak!! we want more the last of us or new IP 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (1,196 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 21, 2013

lolol I did enjoy The Last of Us a lot...and I do want more of it..but Jak and Daxter will always be the franchise that I strongly hold on to because it was something I grew up with...and it was the first game that I pick up for my PS2 lolol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (1,193 Views)
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Uncharted has many Jak&Daxter stuff as well. For example the Jak goggles in U3 MP, the Daxter bomb that gets dropped by a plane on the map Airstrip.( http://youtu.be/HPpO4EWXz6U?t=1m59s ) and theres even a precursor orb in a treasure set. It's also in Uncharted 2 if I remember correctly. I would love to see a new Jak&Daxter as well but I wouldn't count on it. It's all about shooters nowadays for the majority of gamers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (1,146 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Thanks for sharing...I haven't seen that easter egg before lolol but if I remember correctly...they were planning on rebooting the Jak and Daxter series after Uncharted 3, but later decided to cancel it and make The Last of Us instead because they couldn't get their idea together. So technically, those easter eggs in Uncharted 3 WERE hinting that they WERE making a Jak and Daxter game. Maybe this time is the real deal, all those skins and easter eggs in The Last of Us. All those effort putting those skins and easter eggs show us that Naughty Dog hasn't forgot about Jak and Daxter. And who know, they tried once, what going to stop them from trying again lolol That is my take on it :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (1,128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1821 posts

Jun 23, 2013

H0rneekiller17 wrote:

Thanks for sharing...I haven't seen that easter egg before lolol but if I remember correctly...they were planning on rebooting the Jak and Daxter series after Uncharted 3, but later decided to cancel it and make The Last of Us instead because they couldn't get their idea together. So technically, those easter eggs in Uncharted 3 WERE hinting that they WERE making a Jak and Daxter game. Maybe this time is the real deal, all those skins and easter eggs in The Last of Us. All those effort putting those skins and easter eggs show us that Naughty Dog hasn't forgot about Jak and Daxter. And who know, they tried once, what going to stop them from trying again lolol That is my take on it :smileyvery-happy:

You sure are positive I like that. I guess we just have to hope for the best.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Didn't Naughty Dog split into two development teams? What's the other team doing?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (1,048 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 28, 2013
These is maybe true if wikioedia doesbt lies that jak 4will be released at ps4 on 2015.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (1,021 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 17, 2013

pfft stuff more uncharted, it has nothing on Jak and Daxter, Jak and Daxter is the godfather of platformers

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (935 Views)
0 Likes