Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1830 posts

Re: NEW Hope for Jak (PS4)

Jul 18, 2013

jacob_99_99 wrote:

pfft stuff more uncharted, it has nothing on Jak and Daxter, Jak and Daxter is the godfather of platformers

Gameplay wise Uncharted is pretty pathetic compared to Jak and Daxter yeah. Uncharted is still good though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 15 (255 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 23, 2013

The skins in The Last of Us made me hopeful too. I love the Jak and Daxter games and even bought the PSVita version of the collection even tho I have them for the PS2 and the collection on the PS3. I think they may have just put Jak and Daxter skins in the game because they acknowledged they were a game and Uncharted is suppose to be a more realistic game. Be kind of weird to have a Uncharted shirt in The Last of Us if you really think about it. Never the less tho, I hope they do bring out a new Jak and Daxter game soon. No other game compares to it.

Message 12 of 15 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2013
I would love naughty dog to créate more Jak and Daxter but it is us who need to support the idea and IF we real y want Jak 4 we need to push Naughty Dog and keep telling them that way we wont get a spin-of but another sequel.WE WANT JAK 4 NAUGHTY DOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Sony Try to convince them to get the Game before the world cup in Brasil and available just for PS4
Message 13 of 15 (160 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 5, 2013
Pelase save Jak and Daxter Franchise just remember the fun of tris game
Message 14 of 15 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 3, 2014

Naughty dog if you look at your forums pleas read this, as you can see every one wonts jak 4. but your afraid of not having fun with it and making it to realistic. just think of rachet and clank when you ported that to the ps3 the model were the same just with a little inhancement. coud you just do the same with jak and daxter keep the same basic modle just inhance it to look amazing. follow the story after jak 3. i beg i will sit here for ever as long as i know you are working on a new game. so naughty dog im a huge fan and hope that you will see this and to all the other fans out there like me lets try to give naught dog the courage to make this game.    

Message 15 of 15 (72 Views)
0 Likes