Jun 27 2013
By: SookagavnoPB1 First Son 5 posts

NaughyDog ARE YOU LEARN THIS >

14 replies 334 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

Are you **bleep** learn this **bleep** learn it CREATE SOME GAMES TO PC GET FCKING LEARN IT  DONT WAIT RELOADED TO GET ON PC I WANT THE LAST OF US TO HAVE ON PC   YOU KNOW PC IS BETTER THAN PS3 ONLY  JOYSTICK IS BETTER NO ONE THATS WHY STEAM CREATED *PC ORIGINAL GAMES * LIKE YOU BUYS DISCS < BUT ON STEAM WITH ACCOUNT YOU ARE IDIOT WHO CANT CREATE PC GAMES SO WHY YOU ARE HERE ?    Who you think you're + you dont know who i am Smiley Wink i give you 1 year to create The last of us [PC] same as PS3 . or you will see what happend  [ lying is real ] 

Message 1 of 15 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Re: NaughyDog ARE YOU LEARN THIS >

Jun 27, 2013

"NaughyDog ARE YOU LEARN THIS >"

Can someone please translate this, I've never seen this grammer before.

Message 2 of 15 (318 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I've never seen such bad grammer in my life.

Message 3 of 15 (222 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jun 28, 2013

These PC guys are stupid idiots.

Message 4 of 15 (219 Views)
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 28, 2013

1) Naughty Dog is owned by Sony, thus it is not that surprising if they do games only for PlayStation...

2) I'm quite a much a PC gamer, but you just make me want to become a console PlayStation/Sony fanboy again.

3) Why don't you just go back to sleep. It's quite possibly past your bedtime.

4) Also, CAPS.

5) Greatest grammar I have witnessed in my life. Are you an English teacher?

6) Learn the word 'exclusives'. PlayStation people don't complain about how e.g. we don't have Halo or Minecraft for PS3. Just try to understand not every game is for every platform.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 5 of 15 (211 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Who you think you are idiot? I **bleep** dont speak english i speak american , the last of us its like PC game still battlefeild 3 is best game Smiley Wink so tell how call of duty modern warfare 3 are ps3 /xbox /pc/mac the last of us xbox/ps3 what the **bleep** is dat now huh? NaughtyDog cant create pc games. So i had PS3 too but discs cost 100$ man 1 disc holy....
Message 6 of 15 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 28, 2013

1) I think I am a sensible person. How about you?

2) English =/= American? I think you've missed some lessons back in kindergarten. Let me shed some light to this: American language has been derived from traditional UK English, but both languages are still called English. American English has some differences to UK English, but those are purely cosmetical. You done?

3) The Last of Us -> Created by Naughty Dog -> Owned by Sony -> Sony created PS3 = The Last of Us is obviously exclusive to PlayStation.

4) The Last of Us is not on Xbox. Whoever told that, has lied to you.

5) Grammar, youngling, grammar. It is a powerful tool to aid you, as it makes people comprehend your meanings.

6) CoD: MW3 producers are not owned by either Sony or Microsoft (or Nintendo), thus they can make games on all platforms without anyone getting huffy-puffy.

7) Discs are mostly 60€. I do not know what it is in US $, but I doubt it is $100.

tl;dr - Naughty Dog is owned by Sony so it makes games only to PlayStation, your argument is invalid.

You are welcome to have another futile attempt to own me again, mister.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 7 of 15 (204 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Well who hell you're and stop calling grammar this is most stupid word i ever seen , i am from bulgaria and all discs are cost 160$ 200$ 100$ 90$. Money called: Пари, Монети in my languages. So probably the last of us is best game of section: Action/hide and kill/Strategy idk but its doesnt like dat , this/Story/ Starin thru my rearview [joke Smiley Very Happy]] / and RPG/MMO maybe - no there are no levels/quests etc. I am searching a game like The last of us if 1 game had like the last of us for PC this TALK/DISCUSSION WILL END. And deleted or remembered lock. Smiley Very Happy
Message 8 of 15 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Fine. I will just call 'grammar' as 'spelling' from now on. Happy?

But however, TLoU is an exclusive game to PS3 and it won't change. If you want a game like it on PC, I cannot help you with that, as TLoU is practically one of the first games to be like this (of which I have heard of, of course).

... I have no life.
Message 9 of 15 (193 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 28, 2013
Help me Smiley Wink >_< If you are Mr.Proffesional Wiki.
I am not happy if you **bleep** find i find one state of decay but for now its for ps3/xbox
Message 10 of 15 (190 Views)
0 Likes