Mar 08 2014
By: TaylorGang1js First Son 2 posts

New Last Of Us Game Ideas

3 replies 127 views Edited Mar 8, 2014
I have an idea for a new last of us game, and I heard from companies that you didn't want your game to be the same as the first. The game should start on an airplane and the virus strikes while the people are on it. Now the main characters could be new or older, but I say a husband and wife. The location of the game should end up in a different country than America. Explore the world and make it Paris, or Moscow. Just like two Americans on a happy vacation. These are only ideas to make a new last of us games, and I hope I gave you some great pointers. Keep up the good word guys and gals Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 4 (127 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Re: New Last Of Us Game Ideas

Mar 9, 2014

I like the idea of a couple travelling around the world, but it must'nt become too much like uncharted. And it must not be too much like the previous last of us either. Everybody including Naughty Dog is saying Joel's story is told and finished. But that won't have to be so.

It ended back at Tommy's dam.

What if Joel meets a woman there (there was an optional conversation with one on the first visit of the dam).

What if then, some new **bleep** broke loose. Like a harder type of the virus. Or hunters gone nuts or something.

The possibilities to continue are endless.

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
613 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2014

I think it would be more interesting to have the main charecter searching for ellie to creat the cure. as a firefly that rolled up at the hospital the day after the events of the last of us or maybe was there. you could also get the govenment involved too. with them increasing there ground or something.

it would be interesting to creat a charecter you play as who would be comeing into conflict with joel.

why do they have to be american?

photo new sig 2_zpsrq3egqdm.jpg
Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1356 posts

Mar 11, 2014

I like the idea of playing as someone trying to find Ellie.  I would much rather follow Ellie, or Ellie and Joel throughout most of the second game, but it'd be cool to "hunt them down" for a while as someone else, even if it was a fated character(someone trying to kill Ellie for example, cause she'd shank dat @$$, lol).  Or maybe when you find certain notebooks or items, after you read them you play through that scenario.  What you do in that short scene can reveal items in present time.  For instance if "Hank the Dead Explorer" hid something under a bed before he was shot, Ellie could find it.

Now that I think about it, maybe that wouldn't be the best idea for gameplay in Last of Us?

Message 4 of 4 (83 Views)
0 Likes