Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1234 posts

Re: Next Naughty Dog project for PS4

Aug 8, 2013

Anyone think it's a possibility that Sony will "force" one of the Naughty Dog squads to make a Vita exclusive? Not saying that the Vita is in need of saving, but things aren't looking to bright. Whatever sells those systems, ya know? I'd rather have an Uncharted 4 though.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 47 (366 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 9, 2013

I would love to see The Last of Us 2 on one condition: Co-op. Wether it's the campaign, or side questy stuff, either way it would be sooooo much fun! But without co-op it would feel redundant for me.

But more than anything else I would want to play a new IP for sure. Just so excited to see what they come up with next. Suprise me. I dont care what it is, it'll be fantastic as long as they stick with the cinematic story telling domination!

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 47 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Aug 10, 2013

NeVeO wrote:

I don't know what they are going to do, and to be honest I'm ok with anything they do except:

- Rushed Uncharted 4. I'd rather not have Uncharted at all than another rushed game.

- A Jak and Daxter which is a frustrating and uninspired GTA wannabe like 2 and 3.

- The Last of Us 2 so soon.

- A first person shooter.

Sony will probably force them to do another rushed Uncharted game to sell the PS4 and it will be worse than Uncharted 3, thus completely killing the franchise as one of the best in history and making it just another franchise, so don't get your hopes high.

Honestly what part of Uncharted 3 was rushed? the story and game play was amazing and though yes it didn't have the amazing jump in tech that you got from U1 to U2 it was still a rediculously pollished game that didn't feel rushed at all... do people forget that there are 2 teams at naughty dog and a 4 year game cycle isn't in the least part "rushed" even tjhough you get games every 2 years that's twice the dev time you get with the COD franchise.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 47 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Rexorsist wrote:

I'm just itching for more Last of Us games (with Joel + Ellie). I can't enjoy any other games now because its that good and so I need another one as soon as possible.

I couldn't agree with you more just finished my new game+ and working on my survival mode play through... the game is a masterpiece!

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 47 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 12, 2013

The Last of Us: Part II on one condition;

Make sure the story will be as good as the first (Or nearly as good). No cookie cutter sequel, please :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 47 (310 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I WANT CRASH BANDICOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 47 (278 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 20, 2013
I would love to have a game about Sir Francis Drake. Like, what Uncharted would've looked like in his time.
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 47 (209 Views)
0 Likes