First Son
1 posts

Re: Next Naughty Dog project for PS4

Jun 25, 2013

In various interviews, when asked questions about the future of the Jak series, it was stated that the series was put on hold, and would possibly be rebooted with a different artistic style and direction. We know that characters in the series like Count Vegar wore Victorian-styled clothing, so that could be a character model for a Jak and Daxter reboot.

Message 21 of 47 (684 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

Jun 27, 2013

As much as I'd love to see The Last of Us 2, I think it won't reach the level of greatness of the original The Last of Us. But hell, what do I know about making a good game... that stuff is Naughty Dog's specialty. Smiley Happy

I'd like to see Uncharted 4 on PS4, though. The plot could be about locating the library of Alexandria or something, I have only played Uncharted 3 so I might not know some things used in earlier games (forgive me :s).

Well, if it is only 'project' without actually being a game, why not The Last of Us or Uncharted series/movie exclusively on PS3/PS4, since Xbox One got their own series about Halo. Just an idea. It'd be good if it was live-action but CGI would be just fine, too. Well, PS4 isn't going to be a home media center, so what do I know. 

But...

"I figured, you know." -Sarah (The Last of Us)

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 22 of 47 (657 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jun 29, 2013
A new entry in the Last Of Us universe
 photo lastofuswallpaper1_zps43da2b34.jpg
Message 23 of 47 (592 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Its kinda funny, cause i would say yes to everything... 

I love Uncharted... and want to see Drake again, with the PS4 Graphics oO and the ability of Naughty Dog, it would be mind blowing.

Also loved the new IP Last of US, the kind of how to tell stories, is amazing, and i think its hard to threw away IPs with so much potential but would also say yes to new things, because Naughty Dog can do it, they make things with love,  its not only the amazing good looking graphics, for me the best thing is the details,  you look on the desk in last of us, and see alle the small things, which seem to be so real, its not like in other games, where everything is like "copy and paste"

Sony have to do one thing, Naughty must get bigger xD

I have also one question, i live in Germany (sorry for my english) and i am this summer in Los Angeles, and would love to see the Studio, is this possible or not ? 

I have already said to my girlfriend, that we must se the Studio (she also really likes Uncharted, The Second Game was her must buy reason for a ps3 for herself^^) Yeah it might be really nerdy, want to see a gaming studio but i grown up with Crash Bandicoot so for me its not only a Studio^^

Message 24 of 47 (579 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I'm totally in for a sequal en preferably also with joel and ellie... i might even be okay with joel dieing along the way (even though i love joel's character) but ellies character is just simply amazing
Message 25 of 47 (570 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 30, 2013
I definitely think uncharted 4 all uncharted games were way more sucessful than jak and daxter and the last of us. Those games were amazing but uncharted has a better concept of reality and life as well as a better plot and gameplay system. Nauty dog can provide so many more adventures for drake like the bermuda triangle, atlantis, or more. Also naughty dog did so well on uncharted with the characters, adventures, and sequential concept. Nathan drake is a brave pulse pounding character who can use guns and his fists which provide a gaming environment like no other.They should make another uncharted because of the reasons I stated and it would go along good as a sequel because drake is settling down, than takes one more adventure with his companions, its dangerous, humorous, action packed. Uncharted for is a grand idea and if uncharted 1&2 became such a hit, and uncharted 3 was playstations signature franchise imagine what uncharted 4 would be it would probably be called the signature franchise of all gaming
Message 26 of 47 (551 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Also uncharted provides lush intensions and interactive objectives because you can use your surroundings. When you bump into something objects fall and move. You can look at the littlest things and they look real instead of paste. Its puts you in a real world environment
Message 27 of 47 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
564 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

haize36 wrote:
I definitely think uncharted 4 all uncharted games were way more sucessful than jak and daxter and the last of us. Those games were amazing but uncharted has a better concept of reality and life as well as a better plot and gameplay system. Nauty dog can provide so many more adventures for drake like the bermuda triangle, atlantis, or more. Also naughty dog did so well on uncharted with the characters, adventures, and sequential concept. Nathan drake is a brave pulse pounding character who can use guns and his fists which provide a gaming environment like no other.They should make another uncharted because of the reasons I stated and it would go along good as a sequel because drake is settling down, than takes one more adventure with his companions, its dangerous, humorous, action packed. Uncharted for is a grand idea and if uncharted 1&2 became such a hit, and uncharted 3 was playstations signature franchise imagine what uncharted 4 would be it would probably be called the signature franchise of all gaming

All Uncharted games had better plot than The Last of Us?

All? It's of course a personal opinion but considering of what I've heard, only Uncharted 2 is better than The Last of Us. I haven't played Uncharted 2, so The Last of Us is the best game for me. Sure there are more options on what is the plot and such, thus Uncharted 4 could be good.

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 28 of 47 (547 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Uncharted just puts you in a mood of life relating to characters its real life concept which provides so much last of us was great but zombies are old and jak and daxter as well as crash bandicoot don't create suspense like uncharted 4 like in uncharted 3 when sully got shot near the end that was suspense because you wanted to know did he really die, is it a dream, uncharted is great naughty dog will achieve greatly if they go along with uncharted 4
Message 29 of 47 (543 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Uncharted 3 was better than the last of us because naughty dog picked up from uncharted 2 drake is a relatable character and his adventures create a gaming mood like no other, just look at all the awards, comments, and achievements the uncharted series got
Message 30 of 47 (542 Views)
0 Likes