Jul 01 2013
By: Anthropognosia First Son 2 posts

PATCH the Vita version of J&D HD collection, ASAP

3 replies 158 views Edited Jul 1, 2013

To Naughty Dog, or responsible development team behind PS Vita conversion:

I payed my money for the product, only owning a Vita and therefor not an alternative (primary) version for PS3.
It would be Extremely Appreciated if some respect and empathy (customer service) could be shown - not only for me, but for everyone (quite the bunch, I can imagine) who have purchased the game to play it on Vita.

So, can I expect a patch, to the semi-functioning game experience that is J&D HD for Vita? If so, when?

Thank you for reading.

S
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: PATCH the Vita version of J&D HD collection, ASAP

Jul 2, 2013

Yeah

Patch it quick!

At least, tell us if you plan to patch the game or not.

Please give the information to Sony and Mass Media!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10826 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Anthropognosia wrote:
So, can I expect a patch, to the semi-functioning game experience that is J&D HD for Vita? If so, when?

If you post what the problem is they might look into it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (97 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Ok so here are some of the issues I have been having with the Jak and Daxter collection for the PSVita. The moving platforms and elevators move and viberate when you step on them causing me to over or under jump. The hoverboard will stop grinding causing me to fall off to the left and die. The sound for the vechicles will disapearnd or the music for the last level will keep playing and never change on Jak 2. It makes the game frustrating and almost inpossible to beat, let alone platinum unless you are willing to keep retrying the same level over. Please patch these issues.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (79 Views)
0 Likes