Jun 11 2013
By: itsjch First Son 2 posts

Re-buy the rights to crash bandicoot

6 replies 475 views Edited Jun 11, 2013

Dear Naughty Dog and fans,

I'v played all your games Naugthy Dog from Crash Bandicoot series, Jak and Dexter series and the Uncharted Series I am looking forward to The Last Of Us but I would really love for you guys to buy the right's back to Crash Bandicoot. Why do I say this because I am speaking out for last of people with same passion I have for crashed bandicoot the game it self was the most fun thing I have ever played and I want more of it but since you sold it out it has gone down hill and hardly spoken of these day's, please Naughty Dog buy Crash Bandicoot rights back.

Yours sincerely

itsjch

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (475 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Re: Re-buy the rights to crash bandicoot

Jun 14, 2013

I dont think this would ever happen, but i totally agree that it would be awesome. however i am impressed with the direction that ND is going and i fully support them in their future projects.

Get your Portable ID!href="http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/K0ld2012">K0ld2012
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (431 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
22621 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Why? Especially when the new games they've created have been more successful than Crash has ever been.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1692 posts

Jun 21, 2013

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Why? Especially when the new games they've created have been more successful than Crash has ever been.

Crash was actually more succesful in terms of sales compared to Jak and Uncharted. Letting Naughty Dog making a new Crash Bandicoot game wouldn't work though. Most people that worked on that IP have left so it's just basically the same as letting another studio develop the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (329 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I agree, Crash needs to come back. I understand how difficult it would be for Sony to get him back; but the benefits would be great for them. Playstation doesn't really have a solid mascot. With the PS4 coming this year of 2013, it would be the perfect time to acquire the rights to Crash Bandicoot and reboot the series on the PS4. Us fans need this. People need to realize how amazing a new Crash Bandioot would be if Naughty Dog was to reboot the series on the new next gen technology. I cant say it enough, WE NEED CRASH BACK!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (279 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 11, 2013

CRASH BANDICOOT sold over 22 million copies, which shows that it was very successful as it was produced by someone who really liked the character. So I fully agree that NAUGHTY DOG BECOMES producing it.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2013

Look at what Activision did to Zork?  Just like robotics works better then humans for exploring new worlds single player adventures with good NPC AI works great for exploring new graphic technology--not MP.  I can't hold my breath for this industry bringing anything back any more then we are going to bring back the 'American Dream'.  Have you heard of the book or movie, "_Gone With The Wind_"?  Well this is all wishful thinking that is 'gone with the wind' imo.

IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...IMO...

~{Ratsneve}~
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (221 Views)
0 Likes