Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 27 2013
By: QWERT476 First Son 2 posts

(Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 169 views Edited Jun 27, 2013
The game is great, and story was just perfect. But does anyone else agree that they should make a movie? Considering the character Ellie looks almost exactly like Ellen Page, I think she would play a great role. The character Joel should be played by Gerard Butler. Both actors are great and I think the movie would be perfect.
Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: (Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

Jun 27, 2013

Personally, I'd think The Last of Us could make a good movie/series if done entirely in CGI.

Since Xbox One decided to have a Halo series, The Last of Us could be a good series/movie only on PS3/PS4, whether it was in live-action or CGI.

But that is just my opinion. Just not to fail it like many game-to-movies have failed and follow the story closely from the game, it would be 11/10 from everyone, even those people with fungi infestation on their brains. :smileywink:

P.S. Splendid game, deserves Game of the Year for sure, and if there was actual Oscars for games, this would most definitely deserve such. :smileyhappy:

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 2 of 3 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: (Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

Jun 28, 2013

I'd really like to go to a theatre and watch it there other than in cgi. I really don't think the movie would fail at all. And tbh I think it would be a blockbuster. 

Message 3 of 3 (88 Views)
0 Likes