Jun 27 2013
By: QWERT476 First Son 2 posts

(Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 184 views Edited Jun 27, 2013
The game is great, and story was just perfect. But does anyone else agree that they should make a movie? Considering the character Ellie looks almost exactly like Ellen Page, I think she would play a great role. The character Joel should be played by Gerard Butler. Both actors are great and I think the movie would be perfect.
Message 1 of 3 (184 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
564 posts

Re: (Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

Jun 27, 2013

Personally, I'd think The Last of Us could make a good movie/series if done entirely in CGI.

Since Xbox One decided to have a Halo series, The Last of Us could be a good series/movie only on PS3/PS4, whether it was in live-action or CGI.

But that is just my opinion. Just not to fail it like many game-to-movies have failed and follow the story closely from the game, it would be 11/10 from everyone, even those people with fungi infestation on their brains. Smiley Wink

P.S. Splendid game, deserves Game of the Year for sure, and if there was actual Oscars for games, this would most definitely deserve such. Smiley Happy

I have acquired the grade of Master in The Last of Us story/character/game knowledge as I have played it through 9 times.

... I have no life.
Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: (Request to Naughty Dogs). Does anyone else agree?

Jun 28, 2013

I'd really like to go to a theatre and watch it there other than in cgi. I really don't think the movie would fail at all. And tbh I think it would be a blockbuster. 

Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)
0 Likes