Jun 24 2013
By: dennisrodlund First Son 3 posts

TLOU 2 or DLC IDEa

3 replies 135 views Edited Jun 24, 2013

This is an idea for either a DLC or if you are planning to make a second TLOU Game.

; When you finish the storyline, the game does not have to end, make an open world, a town of your own that you can find upgrades and collect stuff that you didn't have time to collect while in the main storyline. You can do side quests like help other people in distress, fight of hunters, kill any infected that tries to enter your town, etc,  you get the idea Smiley Happy. That way the game does not have to end, it will make the game more of a masterpiece than it already is.

The game is to good to end Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for reading

/ Dennis

Message 1 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: TLOU 2 or DLC IDEa

Jun 25, 2013

I posted something similar a week ago about free roam DLC, good to know im not alone, the having your own town idead is cool, but i would expect it to be Tommys town as the home base. I really really hope naughty dog take this idea into consideration, a lot of my friends say they would only buy this if it had free roam, if ND read this, PLEASE make open world DLC.

Message 2 of 4 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Yeah! Tommys base would be epic , why didn't i think of that? lol.

really hope they consider this Smiley Happy, would be f*cking awsome.

maybe like a "1year later" story when Joel and Ellie is well stabled and known by the community in the base.

would be cool if you could switch between joel and ellie aswell, to play as either the stealthy Ellie or the warrior Joel Smiley Happy

that would make my life lmao

Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Jun 26, 2013

it does not even have to be joel or ellie, (would be better if it was though). , but with the amazing graphics, gameplay, environment etc. the game is to good to end so soon, with an open world, like i said, the game does not have to end Smiley Happy.

Message 4 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes